For your info I am planning to hold my position for really long. But I won't let my rest of the share borrowed by the shorts any more.
what you saw is true, but also didn't you see that 80% of institution ownership of this stock might mean something for a stock price of about $5. This is a rare stock you can find today.
Mostly institution won't care about under $5 stock, they probably expect this to be much higher, if not next week, maybe next month or next quarter.
Even Merlin is just adding more holding, but currently 80% institutional holding tell something.
I dont want to speculate that another 5% acquisition would pop the stock to the moon. That is so obvious.
True, I like those put their money where their mouth at.
I also borrowed part of my share to those shorts, maybe it is time to call for the return and pay me the interests too :)
with 10% short, 80% long, short would get burned really fast!!
Too bad that you are not in. The momentum is rather strong, I think SNSS is much stronger consider its current position, including the trail status, IP etc. It should hit another 52 week high sooner rather than later.
Sentiment: Strong Sell
I dont know about that, just hope that I can make some money. I will have my both ear open if you speak more loudly.
I sold part of my holding for 15% profit, looks a little chicken here. For the rest I am planning to hold it tighter :), hope I will, this should make my retirement money.
I sold partial of my holding, and plan to buy more back once it dipped below $4. Chance is small that it would go south below $4
Looks this is stuck at low @4.1 and boring. I sold my position again. Just no patient. Still believe this would hit $10 in 3 month.
Still believe there would be a new partnership in 6 month.
Looks bunch of CYCC traders are bashing the SNSS, personally I think CYCC is just LI-1 of SNSS. SNSS got all its IP patented and the design of the trail is much more superior.
Hold your SNSS tight. it shall be reaching the double digit pretty soon.
This is pure speculation, SNSS is seeking partnership with Japan, a few reasons:
1) Japan population is getting old, old people population would give benefit for AML,
2) Remember that year ago the earth quake, which got Japanese lot of radiation of Nuclear power
3) Yuan is pretty strong now, if they invest now, later on the depreciation would make it beneficial too.
Just my $.02, I suspect that PPS should be at least $10. Do your own DD
A few thoughts
1) Looks like Valor is 85-90% sure would get FDA approval after the trial size expansion.
2) The Li-1 is huge with Obama care in place if the drug can be approved.
3) Valor besides US/EU, it is looking into Korea, Japan. How about India and China.
The valuation should be huge.
Just added another 20000 shares. This time I am going to hold it a little longer.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
As long as insiders not selling, this stock should be hold good. I think most of the weak hands have been shaken out.
Would like to see insiders buying at this level, that would push it to $10...
I am back, thanks for your cheap shares. Still believe it would reach $10 in this month. currently there are 5 strong buy and 1 buy rating among the six analysts. If you selling your share cause listening TO Fool, you are a fool. Sorry for my rude word.
Good job Tinu_xe, you were ahead of the news.... It just release last Friday.
Sunesis Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:SNSS): According to Cowen, the company’s valuation continues to be attractive due to its ownership of worldwide rights to vosaroxin which which could possibly be a drug worth $500 million or more. Shares have an Outperform rating
Before I answer your question, could you tell me what is the valuation of SNSS if the drug is approved by both EU and US? Do your own DD.