The rise as stopped . Ready to double investment with good q2. Got 60k shares now. Go a lot invested in Vrx waiting to see what happens there.
Does any one see the same plan from shorts to bring it down. The planning of exit of Pearson and sequoia make it a good timing. I am not sure if Pearson was allow to trade freely or that the sell order was made long ago. The exit of sequoia make me worry more. Since they should be more freely in there buy and sell since they have no sec restrictions
Stupid of me when i saw the news of Pearson I want d to sell but nothing happened for 10 minus. Now most of my profit is gone. I personally think they will bring it down to 20 or so. My guess to day they bring it 9% down so they can short again tomorrow. This is. My guess. I am sick the loss but will wait back to 20 or 19 because that is the game which is played
shorts are covering. the availability on the interbrokers too short has increase 300k shares. that is lot!
I think the selling has stopped and we are back to7,50 or even 8 before the Q2. strong pressure up. Glad I didn't sell like I did with TERP. Been adding more stock. In a bit too deep.
i got out at wrong point yesterday when oil started Fall. Like to get back In waiting till 21.45 to see where option make Vrx close today. Not sure but I bet at 23.00 or 22,50. anybody have an idea?
I think it will trade low 30 the day before q2. After that it could be 60 depending on raise of formats which I doubt. Don't forget it was 70 just a few months ago . And back then all was similar except for the sale of dermatology. The new fda approval and solving problem with compensation for drug sold at Walgreens could get the old forecast back in the picture. See FCX and WLL how fast things recover
to wait for the Q2 with the daily drop hurts. i dont want to buy more since i am surpirced how deep it has fallen the last months. i still believe we shoot up soon. the short interest is too high. i got out on the bottom with TERP now it up 40 percent. will not fall for that again
i think i will double my investment with stop loss on the extra investment. the sentiment is turning and more positive news is coming out. i expect a small beat in earning to come too. I think i double the investment not sure if i would keep till Q2 or sell a little before. I expect a little run up the next days. But i have to be honest i have been wrong with many companies!
crazy action. down on huge volume and up on small volume
I don't get. some one is losing money trading like that. my to influence options or scare people but. last volume down 500 k shares and maybe 200k to return to same level.
if they since the deal on 30 june then they will beat forecast which kind of was promised during call of Q1
not sure If the sale can be compensated in the future in terms of margin and revenue. but I am long big and will add some
if this is your analyse of your investments then better go bake cookies. you missed all that happened and why the turnover of organic revenues were down. I don't even border to explain you. philidor is the clue and the deal with walgreens