When I say "more risk to the upside", I mean that more than likely it will go up from here, rather than down.
Pretty confident we'll see $7.50+ by next earnings. Possibly with a pull back after we get over $7.50 mark. That's why I'll sell at $7.50, and buy back, if there is a dip back under $7.00 after my shares sell.
Actually I did. I sold at $5.50, and bought back at $5.00, and now holding until $7.50. If falls below $7.00, I'll buy back again. Might want to just hang on to yours though. I think there is more risk to the upside, than the downside, and now with a 7% dividend, it makes it all the more attractive, so $10.00 is not out of the question.
If aU.S. company, they'd be over $25.00 a share. They are becoming a multinational, so hopefully that will help the share price.
With a 7% dividend now, should be $10.00 a share, but probably looking at around $7.50 for a while, but at least we should see $7.50 soon.
They will beat expectations, and have similar good news next earnings, so maybe we will see $10.00 by end of year.
Right now I only have 7k shares, but will keep until $7.50, sell, and then wait until a pull back. If doesn't pull back, I'll miss out on some, but will have made some money. Currently have 13k shares in CREG. Holding them until I see $3.00 a share.