One more thing read, "There's a 'last ugly chapter' for crude oil, and we haven't hit it yet." You'll find it on CNBC or Yahoo dayed 6 July 2016. Read and see if this start to pan out. As for me, I'm not eyeing the market everyday but sticking in this JNUG thing and buying dips (bread n' butter play). As for BREXIT, Europeans talk a lot but rarely make solid decisions (It will help Russia as the squabble continues). As far as BZQ, I suspect a fallout after the Olympics are over (i.e. good for BZQ traders). Out!
Hey fellas, just checking in. We've had bad weather out here but the lightning over the lake the last few days has been spectacular. Reading over some of your messages I've always re-iterated to stay flexible and read the clues that money manager are doing with clients money. They are buying protection for the upcoming election regardless of how some of these precious metal miners are underwater. LOYS, you are spot on with that assessment (it's what I pointed out). With JNUG/NUGT, watch JDST/DUST as they get closer to the dollar range for R/S (keep in mind August is also a volatile month and mostly favors gold bugs - jewelers also place orders during this time for the holiday season). With VIXers, I suspect since they announced UVXY to split when it was in at at $9, I would stay away until they do split - I expect an all-time highs in the S&P to be hit until then (like I said stay flexible - I was wrong on the timing - But I know many people in the hedge managing space. My guess is the market goes up and does a spinning top on the anniversary of the bottom of last August and then go into VIXers on swings.
My suggestion is buy dips on JNUG pullbacks as it is acting like DUST and DWTI in it's heyday.
LOYS, I like MGT accumulation on weakness before August's proxy, CDNL accumulation before August 15th, and ONOV story, on LOTE we'll see. On KTOV, management announced another offering (hints) to go after another drug development, this offering is actually lower that the $4.18. My thoughts are the insiders own enough of the company, they developed a poison pill that they can only be bought out at extremely agreeable higher prices (premium) and they are forward thinking enough to be a stand alone company. Either way I see it is they have a $2B a year drug on the market no later than Q2 and they are trading below 20million.
Many options on building bank.
Get back to you guys late July. Haven't seen Girth or Premed on this board for a while. Out!
I'm leaving a day early. Pattern of VIXers, Gold Miners (NUGT/JNUG) and Interrnediate Shale Plays holding up. Continuation and buying back into VIXers trend on July 5th - 11th. ONOV & MGT, going to keep running on big developments. KTOV meeting on June 27th. CDNL will look for QB in August. Good Luck to Everyone. Out!
LOYS, add in INNV, ONOV, GBIM (see who profit take and who keeps running). TPLM, PWE, yes hedges will be back pushing after Friday. I'm closing some positions out and getting ready for the move. Be off the board come Friday and check back in July. Out!
Back on R (Not RXMD), MAXM doing what they did to suppress AVXL in 2015.
6. On K, meeting on June 27th (the warrants are the only leverage play and should be tracking).
7. On M, avg in more shares,
8, SBESE, I don't know if it was Girth you talked about this or was it ISBG. (Not playing any of these) Hit my screener last night. SPHS was the other Phase 2 announcement (Remember that one from last year).
9. I thought July was going to be boring, doesn't look that way (I'll be on R/E tour in 10 days but will chime in from the Lake). Out!
Just on observation alone;
1. Like last month VIX started playing games on the 2nd Wednesday (prior to the week of expiration Friday) and lasted in slight swings until the day prior to expiration date (May 11th -to May 19th). If the pattern hold true, this month will be (June 8th -to June 16th).
2. I agree with you on these hedge funds getting these early investment energy plays moving (I thought it would be mid-July, which it could seemingly look like that, but that article posted right after OPEC meeting and it focused on shale recovery and the investment dollars headed firmly in that direction).
3. Money managers (the good ones) are telling their clients to park money in gold indexes as the usual protection model prior any election date which suspects the usual market churning in October.
4. On C, they have been in an ascending triangle (as of today the 50sma is @ .011 and moving up & 200sma is at .0179 and moving down - regression line near .0145). They are going more aggressively at the debtors and agree they would be better off not buying back stock until this drops below the 50sma, however if I go with the 80/20 rule on the 6mos. chart it would need to hit the 20 one more time (not sure 30rsi would be reached, but we all have to consider that). LOYS, SLTD bounced 500% when they finally posted their delinquent financials and sent in the QB request which coincidentally was in the month of July also.
5. On R, I know you've been reading up on your OTC playbook. This is just like hedge funds in a way. The MFI has not dropped off the last day, the first time since 75days. The CMF has moved closer to '0' line. What is happening now is MM's are selling to each other to create the illusion of sellers still around. That is simply not the case, the way the deal is structured - MAXM and their cohorts will send this north and once they get paid in stock (the stock they never had to elect the big naked short) and then sell at premium above .0124. Cont'
Backtrack consolidation blips in reverse- Capitulation(Jun 3rd), ~.05(May 16th), ~.10(May 3rd), ~.15(Apr 29th). 45day W pattern. Watch 30min ADX has yet to budge. Watch 6mos +DM head to ~30. Retail makes x 16, MAXM x 64, that's what I meant. I'll DM. Check back Friday's close. Out!
LOYS, It's MAXM doing this. If you look at MFI and CMF you will be able to decipher this MM driving the CMF down but retail buying up through MFI. My point was with the ADX so high on the yearly, the +DM can shoot up to ADX line. MAXM holds the cards, they started shorting the thing relentlessly back in March up to the expiration date set next week. Then they drive the price up selling back to retail. Now if both those forces work together, MAXM exponentially captures their return from a penny. The math points to 16x (quadruple x 4). Retail has no power here but if you say like this guy pointed out it - what was manipulated down, can be manipulated up - both forces can move it faster pace.
The only way some retailers can capture the whole move is to know they have seen it done before - right now the volume is too low (don't think retail has caught on but they will)!
Look at GTHP in February .01 -to .65 (This one was shorted more). Big Hit!
Playing ECTE and EBIO. HMNY longs taking profits. GEVO, not buying the PR. Gonna stay on this gold miners resurgence. JNUG $150 unreal, with S&P near all-time highs, even in this pickle there is a sweet spot to be found. Out!
Forgot the other ? NUGT, JNUG, HMY, MXSG, etc. Continue with the shift in this group (this is the basic pre-election protection managers are using, assume they trend). Dusty's look to be headed for another split.
On GASL/GASX, same thing until shift breaks - stay flexible, back to ~.085 channel trading. Hit!
LOYS, to answer your ? Planned to finish dilution last week, MAXM moved off, only partial results were released 3-weeks ago. Now meetings this week. Could be? Calculate RRG and there's multiple targets. Susceptible for exponential pivot on all things discussed earlier. Got more I'm working on. Check back in Wed night. Out!
One last thing, OPEC, IMO could be in for a new re-alignment. Think tanks agree Iran's output & Saudi's and China's hold of U.S. Treasuries remains in the hands of the GOP and the Dems, until then the chess game continues! The broken jobs data report, tomorrow morning. Euro-Greece broken record. Start watching Platinum-Gold pair trade again vs. Dollar, Yen, Euro. Out!
LOYS, there is one guy on there I trust. Seems he's in the same type of stocks or using similar techniques. Common sense is the best sense for contrarian trading. I'm out till next Monday.
IAN, on RCPI, remember I am only suggesting it as a trade for now. I own plenty of ADXS so I don't need to scale in. Only long terms I own are cash flow generating machines with expanding dividends, story stocks like bios and market disrupters (change wavers with promise) and ETF'S like HACK, IBB, et cetera (on adjusted cost basis). Use these trades wisely, let them correct, don't get greedy and scale out - more bankroll.
I'll keep it real simple LOYS, he's not going into these meetings with investors and saying,"by the way we will keep diluting the snot out of our stock," from a business perspective how would that go down? RXMD has crossed the nickel (.22cents fair value on same store comps alone, keep building that cashflow).
IAN, I'm not sure how you're using your platform. Overbought would be in the RSI, my MFI 80/20 rule is on a 30min chart and a basis for bounce signals that also collaborate with Slow Stochastics - use 40 as a period or parameter instead of the usual 14. I believe Scottrade uses 20days on basic charting. CFM for daily charts should be used to show institutional ownership - retail will follow. RSI was pointed out last week as extremely overdone selling. These are games we saw in CDNL before it rebounded to a 6-bagger.
LOYS, I tripled down as well with multiple lots with this extra liquidity (I counted up all the volumes up since March 24th, the OS and float alone tells me MAXM went to far - these guys want back on NASDAQ. Keep in mind this is a swing play (trade) at current pace. It could swing back above .08 on these meetings next week. Out!
IAN, which one are you talking about and what period are you using - use CMF. LOYS, looks like same setup, these guys have to square up on Tuesday, they came all the way down to where I bought it the 1st time. Add in OPGN & OPGNW (not as liquid yet), ADMD heavy accumulation. Out!
We would have had 3 white soldiers today but found out tonight MAXM had over allocated shares to sell and has to square those up by Tuesday (meaning they were naked shorting at .025 and buying back those same shares in .018 -to .019 range). The float was exceeded. Give it time and this goes.