Yep...This explains why IMGN is $3 now...Any fool looking at IMGN's chart can see a long term downward slope for IMGN's price.
Immunotherapy that is already approved on the market for other indications will beat CLVS to the punch in getting a FDA approval for ovarian cancer. Based on CLVS management track record, it will be too little too late as usual. Don't see a catalyst in near term to justify CLVS current price tag.
(1) Based on current petroleum prices, it does not make sense to ramp up domestic oil production as a result, more imports which requires shipping
(2) There is no agreement is sight among OPEC members to limit oil production
(3) With oil prices low, transport cost is also low which adds to FRO bottom line
(4) Based on FRO's historical prices, looks like a great time to jump in for the long haul
(5) FRO has a history of managing costs and keeping margins high. I like FROs management style
(6) Nice dividend payments
Doesn't matter what IMGN does, as soon as the stock price goes up, IMGN management will dilute shareholder's value by issuing more shares. Look at IMGN's historical data.
Tesla motors is in the process of mass producing to get the cost of their cars to $30,000 range. That effectively wipes at all future PLUG's prospect of getting into the auto industry.
Buying PLUG at 30x valuation over sales (note: there is no profits) is just plain stupid. Tried to buy puts but premium way too high. Try to short no shares available. The big boys got this all rigged.
(1) Currently, lithium powered, hybrids, and natural gas powered cars are already mainstream and have a lead on PLUG power technology. PLUG must play catch up by getting to the market, take market share away, and defend from other companies that may duplicate PLUG for a piece of the market all while making sure there is enough cash on hand to make it to the promise land. (2) PLUG must make sure it's current business model is sustainable. There were a few deals announced but it is not enough. PLUG is stilll not a profitable operation. PLUG must take an aggressive approach to identify new customers or form partnerships to be a big time player. Just acquisitions (i.e. RELION) will just burn through more cash while not adding to today's business. Bottom line: PLUG is a high stake investment with potential but full of challenges ahead. PLUG's negative cash flow is it's biggest problem and if not overcomed with big deals soon. If PLUG makes a profit now, it's price will jump, but it does not by year end look out below. Is PLUG a hero or a zero? You'll find out by year end.
Why double up, sell everything you got and go all in....
Another homeless guy in the making
(1) Don't know how to read financials (PLUG lost $63MM, PLUG never been profitable, Current price represents a 40x over earnings (before taxes and debt)
(2) Don't know PLUG's business- PLUG makes components to power FORKLIFTS on hydrogen batteries. Anything else is just speculation. Hydrogen power is government subsidized and not main stream becuase it costs more than gas and diesel.
(3) PLUG acquisition of RELION is a bad move. No real synergy and RELION financials are a disaster
(4) LONGS are in love with the concept of Hydrogen power but know very little of PLUGS's business
(5) CEO Andy has a long history of over promise and under delivery. Anyone reading the company's statement made by Andy on every quarter can see this
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY IS SOON PARTED
Everyone here is sooooo gramatically correct but can't read the financials and don't even understand the concept of earnings and how it is calculated to value PLUG. Hate to break this to you, investment requires math. Don't need to be a literature major.
Let me clarify: earning before taxes and expenses= positive (now trading 40x this number), earning after taxes and expenses= negative. If you understand the financials, PLUG trading at $7 is very very very bullish of the future. Anyone still don't get it?