Immunotherapy that is already approved on the market for other indications will beat CLVS to the punch in getting a FDA approval for ovarian cancer. Based on CLVS management track record, it will be too little too late as usual. Don't see a catalyst in near term to justify CLVS current price tag.
(1) Based on current petroleum prices, it does not make sense to ramp up domestic oil production as a result, more imports which requires shipping
(2) There is no agreement is sight among OPEC members to limit oil production
(3) With oil prices low, transport cost is also low which adds to FRO bottom line
(4) Based on FRO's historical prices, looks like a great time to jump in for the long haul
(5) FRO has a history of managing costs and keeping margins high. I like FROs management style
(6) Nice dividend payments