if $100m is $5/share, then $1.25 is about $25m cap, which is 2.5x sales. That is the correct valuation...right here. If they can truly growth sales strongly, then we'll move up...assuming no further dilution.Their "growth" is largely thru acquisition...so far.
Joe lost most of his hair by now...lol
If Thom pulls this off, and it requires a lot of skill for any CEO, then its a big winner. Lots of things have to fall into place. Hi risk...Hi return. However, it does appear that he is a very smart, and hopefully capable guy. I think he has got the street smarts to pull it off....otherwise I'd be out of Dodge.
Friday PM we'll probably see the response from Frank. I'm sure it will be very strong. Hoping he provides greater visibility for other things they are working on. Wouldn't be surprised if next week there might be multiple news releases to goose this. The direction from here will be up, and hopefully not just a short term bounce.
A big IF. Hopefully Ed is smart enough to be staying there. Hopefully Thom can pull rabbits out of the hat, and has his wits about him if some of those rabbits get away. These guys are always out of money, or almost out of money. In a few months they'll be back to almost out of money. With continued dilution, no wonder the price direction is always down. This company is for dreamers.
Did you listen to the CFO's presentation at the recent conference? You should. No blowout earnings. They are spending on construction through next year. This is a slow work in progress. Eventually it will all work out fine. Just no need to act for awhile.
Hmmmm, VERY vulnerable.
You'd think we should hold about $4.50, which would allow the mega shareholder to take huge gains, and some below and be very happy. But even at $4.50, we'd be at 8-9x sales, which might be tenable in a strong market, but if market weakens, then $3.50 could happen, 5-6x sales, which is still somewhat aggressive. That's $1.17 pre-split. We need P&G intro, or the consumer niagen distribution intros into the big retailers, to hold us in the $5 area. Without it, the price, from here, is VERY vulnerable.
I think you're stating the obvious. At a 200% profit, some shares will be sold. However, if additional progress is made between now and then, and hopefully timed with the share release date, the share price will recover and continue significantly higher if customers are announced for either partnering or actual contractual purchase agreements.
I believe the downward pressure is also related to the plant expansion plans. Lots of 2017 expense. No telling when the final CAPEX is done and in the rear view. Until end 2017, this will be up AND down. There won't be any reasonable EPS trend line starting until possibly 2018.
A long wait until this is resolved….Q2 2017 at earliest. They'll need to do the buy-back to keep the stock in-place, above $1.50, between now and then. Can't see any catalyst between now and then.
JIG will structure their investment to basically control the company and in essence make existing shareholders take an almost total bath. The company has no cards, and JIG holds all of them at this time. They will have to pay 2 or 3 key guys to stay on, while most of them will leave shortly if this is not straightened out pronto.
I think Liviakis has common shares as well, and will likely be wiped out just like everyone else. They were suckered in as well. Whatever they convey may reflect wishful thinking on their part.
I question Powell's judgement and "skills". How could he not have seen this before he took over, and as he quickly kept adding headcount? We'll see whether he keeps his job, and if we keep our shares in an ongoing enterprise. Jury will return within the next 2 weeks. In the meantime, how do they meet their payroll, and general obligations (rent, etc.)? Are there employees going to work for free?
Common Shareholders are TOAST. This is a re-org on Jackson's terms. They now own the company, lock stock and barrel. They also own common, but they can now have shares issued to them at $.05??, would be valuing the company at under $10M even if another 50M shares were issued to Jackson. I think the company will survive, but we'll be lucky to get back to $.35 by 2017.
Think you are referring to my opinion about another company. Have purchased here twice over the past 3 years, and have not sold. As high as $1.50 and low as $.95. Believe in Mark over the longer term, but am getting a bit impatient. Not a basher here, but a bit of a whiner.