BTW, it is free. CRMD is one of the most active boards over there, other very active include CELG, NVAX and ZIOP.
Pearsby08, come over to check out the message board on InvestorVillage.com. You will find it highly attended and active, much better forum than here, more frequent current exchanges by lots of well informed investors. I migrated there after YMB changed it's forum over.
Do the bosses read messages here? Nice cogent appeal, would like to see them respond by doing as you ask, but seriously doubt they will pay heed, meanwhile the slow bleed. I made my first add yesterday at 3.79 as we are at support now in a rising channel, but that rising channel is on the cusp of being broken should we close lower than $3.75 on the daily chart. It has held marvelouly well so many times since early July, in August, and now in late September. GO LONG here shorts, hold the line LONGS, if you were going to add, now is the time to ladel in some cash. More cheers.
Mitch, thanks for the wave and kind remarks. I like our chances here. I am in fairly large and low at 1.86 and last week we bottomed IMHO. To partake in a very active discussion, come visit us at InvestorVillage, this message board is dead and gone. I see $4-$5.00 this year as we approach interim data readout in Q4, and yes, 2 phase 3's. CEO Milby just exercised options on 150,000 shares last week on Wednesday, see Form 4's.
I am long 5,000 shares as a starter, want to migrate away from YMB, please tell me about your board. I post on Ihub, investor village, and here. Thx.
I am leaving YMB unless they resolve this new layout plattform' and further, resolve the subject-ability to site crashing from Adobe Flash. What we had to put up with here is tantamount to abusive treatment. Investor Village and Ihub will be my new posting forums. Farewell Yahoo!
Thank you but I went to work and missed the show. Guess I can watch and learn if it's on the web. Looks like either we've nit bottom or it's another bull trap?
Good comments. Last November 6th, the AVXL 250 dma was about $2.60 whereas today it is 5.49. We were so overbought then as compared to now, with the Company having moved its pipeline so massively forward, on the cusp of 31 week data, there is a so much more reason in place now for massive market cap expansion and holding that, than last November. Any drop should be supported in the least by our 250-dma, but $7.00 going forward looks like it will become support until we re-establish new base camps at higher elevations.
I am still holding and have made back all my MRNS and CLDX losses by investing and holding AVXL. I got out of GALE prematurely, but left with a 50% profit instead of a huge loss. This bio sector investing is so volatile, one almost has to be super lucky or make it on taking profits early, before the binary events. I've done both this year, and here I go again into AAIC! GLAL.
I have never heard of this company but am on this board since I received in the mail a Life Science Summer issue 2016 pumping CTBO. What a pump that is, this report touts it as the one tiny company that is beating Big Pharma in Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, beating them to a cure! Did I believe it, NO. I am invested in the one company that is actually doing what this report says, AVXL, up 100% off its early 2016 lows, look at the chart and see for yourself. AAIC will blow the roof off this stock, they are making two presentations there July 24th and 26th.
Thanks and we'll talk again, I am staying invested, this trough won't last, it's merely testing us as it finds a bottom.
My last add before today was at 1.89, .10 under my basis. Today I added a 1,000 shares at 1.74. That's it though. Forunately I am holding a boatload of AVXL, up huge these past two weeks.
I've seen posts by Rob_cos, but not recently, I think he must have sold his shares and packed out of here. The run earlier this year was encouraging, but this recent drop is puzzling. Instead of adding more shares I am looking further rather than going in deeper. I see where they are pursing a possible manufacturing change that would result in a 65% cost reduction of Neutrolin, that's good if they can pull it off. The entire subject of reimbursement by insurance companies is out front, but there is a very long road here, and yes, patience is needed. Thanks for your thoughtful reply, not a very active message board here, finding someone who can offer some intelligent thoughts now, is appreciated.
You seem like a serious investor here. What do you make of the fact that they don't talk about any revenues yet they are approved in quite a few countries? Why can't they get a marketing partner where this is approved? Is CEO now content to stay on now that they settled his contract as per 10Q? Their continued use of the ATM is of some concern to me, who was doing all the selling today, was this an orchestrated bear raid?
Yes, exactly that, and there are a lot of new shareholders, people who have come here and paid up for their shares, only to see the share price get cut and cut again. Some of the recent selling occurred due to people thinking KB was possibly going to leave the Company due to shareholders lawsuits, after he had slayed Goliath. I've talked to KB and he won't comment on this subject, only to say he disrepects message board lies, tactics, and rumors. The last week or so, we look like we are carving out a bottom. Make it so, and let's get this show on the road.