After the scary dip that send even the most ardent followers into a mental turmoil. Finally we seem to have hit solid ground. We now know that even if we retrace our steps a bit we do have good reasons to pull back up. We are now not just standing floating weeds on water. For all those who stuck out long the reward is in sight now. $8 (my personal revised target) is clearly visible though a bit far (maybe a year), however, unexpected positive events can certainly bring it much closer.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
It is so sad and so bad that this is happening. Ofcourse I am concerned about my stocks/401k etc but more than that there are several short and long term consequences to this. This is simply not the way this healthcare issue should have been handled. Somebody is laughing out loud now and I wonder who all they are??? It is become such a mockery of civility and democracy. The economy was doing reasonable well. We are no longer crying about the 600 to 600K job losses per month that we had in 08. Very few banks going bankrupt now compared to those days. Real estate has shown some revival though it is still a bubble but capital has flowed into it from within US and also from outside (china, europe, latin america etc). Most of us on this board are well set with our investments and so are 99% of folks who did not pull out money from their 401Ks during the 08 recession dips. Have we got arrogant now to think that this wouldn't happen again?? Did we not learn from the worst recession of our lifetimes?? apparently not :-((
I think overall the budget/debt issues have started to weigh down on stocks. Even good ones are trending down today.
for PGNX I would say 4.25 could be a good entry point. It just jumps up and down wildly.
not at all an expert on calls and puts but as a long time holder of rgen I can tell you that there is a lot of upside to this stock.
A comp with a market cap of 11 for this one already based on recent volume and trends. However, those who are day traders, are obviously panicking and that doesn't matter in which stock you are invested in. Lets hope the tea baggers can be persuaded by the moderates so that things can go on forwards. Once that deadlock is removed we should be hovering into 11s within no time.
deals with some casinos?? Maybe they are focusing now on the games and 3rd party publishing. Either way I see good future for gluu. Now with some cash reserve built up they have plenty of room to grow.
saw that. Its just interesting isn't it??? he/she could have easily shed off at 4.6 or higher during the day and waited till 4.01PM to sell 50K shares at 4.58. Quite funny :-))
I just gave you a green even though your speculation (buyout possibility) and your sentiment (hold status) are contradictory, aren't they?? Gluu is plush with games and new ventures lined up so its is in my humble opinion a bit on the cheaper side. DH14 could turn out to be a series with newer components being added to it, MGM deal is pending etc etc....Not a bad position to be in at all.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I am happy with what we achieved today. Its better not to be pushed to high too soon. Anyways lets all take a breather, grab a couple of beers, munch on some spicy wings or grilled shrimp and spend the weekend with joy.
so what padep. The only problem will be that the day traders will have to pull out earlier and re-enter later with increased energy when everything is set, right?? So jump in if you have the courage or else just wait to see how the gridlock plays out. Caution:- never trade using bread money!! only use what you potentially could afford loosing and still eat and pay the rent.
Not an IDRA expert but i believe that they have some anti-inflammatory / immunomodulatory compound/s that would be used earlier in the course of the disease and not at the phase where methotextrate comes into play.
I see very few folks who are anxiously waiting for a buy out despite being constantly posted by Scott and few others. Lets first get the approval and see how the market behaves. A buyout would definitely shorten the holding time but so will a good sales figure (and good opinion from rheumatologists) for otrexup. The later in my opinion has the greater probability.
lol..Nobody buddy. had to do it myself. Guards are all furloughed :-)) what about you? still stuck there?? lol
the bus. Have gained enough over the past few days "thank God". So now all those with tickets to intermediate stops can start getting off. Only those with tickets to the end (approval-- post approval sales estimate-- buyout / new device/med combination news) should consider staying on :-))
go to NASDAQ website and search for atrs. You will see insider transactions. Wotton's sale is on the 2nd of every month and he has about 800K of stock remaining as of the last sale. Automatic sales buddy. nothing to worry about.