this is getting very frustrating;
1. again they used the delay excuse for not having better results.
2. just look at the AR balance vs the revenue? can someone explain why it is 3X the revenue?
3. Holding the carrot out in front of us again, next qtr (you know, the one that just ended 6 days ago) will be better, apparently mostly due to the new aquisitions.
4. They talked about bookings and orders for Q2 but not revenue
5. My sense is why are they doing all they acquisitons, i bgt the stock because the orders with the existing tech was sufficient enough. Now it seems that the old business is worthless and they are only booking orders with the new aquisitions.
6. Can someone point out any good news---please!!
that is at least 2 qtrs in a row they postponed the announcement after they set a date, which is already close to 90 days after qtr end. Get some new accountants in the dept.
Dropping the last 30 minutes of the day. I got lucky and got 5k at 2.41. I'll also put in order for another 5k at 2.25.
Lis, what do you see tvix doing in next few days??
gpls... maybe the new order will help the stock bounce a bit, at least to over $10. A couple more announcements and this should get back, to $15. Just to keep this order announcement in perspective, their total annumal revenue for 2015 was $38M, this one order was about $30M and could, with change orders etc increase. I have to assume that including their other business the rest of the year, we could see 50M+ in revenue this year.
Wow, where to start on this one. Can someone explain to me in plain english how this helps spcb? I read the PR and all i read is things like "industry leading" implying that these guys are one of the best out there at what they do etc etc. Then i read that they were purchased for $1M with another $1M possible payout over time. You don't buy a company that does gross revenue of 5-8M for a million or two unless....it is losing lots of money, which is my only conclusion. I see this as a draw on mgnt's time and efforts and will make the overall company GP and net look really bad in the future. Any comments or corrections, let me know. Focus on getting contracts signed and completed and announced !!!!
TIA. Also, TVIX is jumping again today.
up side... most folks here do not hold for months at a time. Usually only for hours or few days. You would be betting on NG price by fall/winter. Most do believe NG price will be btwn 2.25 and 2.50 at some point from now to year end.
AGree CC.... good report. lots of potential. Need to get base retail operations at breakeven (at least), add in the JACO effect, carbon credits and others, they could earn .30 a share per qtr., easy.