Nah! If Starboard gets their way, someone will be interested at $35 or more. I'm going to side with Starboard. Mgmt better open up for competing offers like MDVN did so it controls its own future. Everyone gets paid that way.
When MDVN was being treated hostilely by Sanofi, MDVN was leaking news left and right. This resulted in the PPS jumping a 100% in short order. Finally closed the transaction with PFE this week for $81.50. DEPO is running silent and deep. Not good for investors.
You'll have to provide more real evidence than just words to convince me.
Sorry Joe. It will take a few months before the market figures out how eager mgmt is to enter a deal and how many companies are out there willing to bid. Unless we start hearing rumors of company names and bid pricing we just keep floating. At least the Nov meeting applies pressure to encourage deal making.
As big pharma buys up companies left and right, don't you just get a sense that sooner rather than later they'll come a knockin' on ICPT's door? PCYP, MDVN, DEPO, will ICPT be soon?
I think the Fed and its rate decision is holding us down. But I also believe we are being given another chance to load up before we go back up. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth my friends.
So this begs the question. Why didn't we hold at least a buck? We should be mortgaging our homes and buying millions of dollars worth of IGXT. A chance of a lifetime if you are right. It doesn't appear you are.
I agree that we need to restore the uptrend in stock price. I'm afraid selling pressure isn't over yet. I hope I'm wrong. Still plan to hold and could add to my position if we correct significantly.
No. But just think about how much he made off of Chipotle between yesterday's close and today. I don't think he'll be eating hamburger helper tonight.
I called my broker and instructed them to tender my shares. They said "I may not get all of my shares." I read the tender offer materials and didn't see where it states PFE may not purchase all shares offered. Has anyone else been told this?