let be fair, they will have 40m ish right now. still good deal if phase 2 goes well. i see this going back to $1 level if both phase 2 shows promise.
translation. took 5 sec....\
k asked my investment adviser right after the crash (works in a large bank in the Benelux ) what he thought of THLD . he told me that conscience was that th - 302 not achieved the hoped for success but that the rate was unjustly punished so severely .
There were four phase two products of which one third is to phase in the coming weeks , on this basis, he gave a price target 1.8
I bought this at 0.62 cents and have full faith in my advisor even though I am already with a significant loss
I also have a question for the forum to , can anyone confirm a phase 3 within the few weeks
umm.. merck drops partnership... nasdaq delisting... reverse split.. all coming in the next 3 months. wouldn't touch this until all that is sorted out. asco will bring about phase II results.. which should be positive.
yea.. possible surprises.. they data mine for subsets that worked and go from there. or PFS was actually good, but subsequent therayp such as abraxane ruined it on the OS etc. they apply for FDA using PFS data.. u never know.
1) tax loss selling continued till end of year
2) Merck will drop the partnership soon
3) Lung Cancer trial cancelled
4) Brain Cancer trial cancelled
5) all other little indications on phase 1 and 2 will be dropped
6) Nasdaq delisting warning letter
7) Tarlox data June 2015 at asco
8) additional fund raising
9) reverse split to stay in nasdaq
just honest opinion of what will happen now that BOTH trials failed. Glufasfamide all over again. will take 5 years for tarlox to finish phase 3 from here.
first of all im very disappointed in the PaCa. i always said STS was just a gamble due to Picasso trial's 17m OS. man dox arm did better! lol on that. PaCa phase 2 was great and i expected that to carryover to phase 3. they barely missed the endpoint which tells me it was probably around 1.5m better than Gem.
only think i can think of that can salvage this is somehow find the PFS data (lets say 2month) and apply to FDA on that itself. Lung and brain, i don't know. i hoping they can continue w/ it. but i expect them to drop all evofasfamide program. it works, it's just that it works too little. i guess tarlox will carry this company.. but along the way, there will be further dilution and probably reverse splits coming next year.
Sts. I knew that had little chance. No control on phase 2. Control arm did better than th302 lol. Pancreatic almost made it. 50 more sample, could of done it. Oh well. Wonder what they will do with lung trials.
Pancreatic was close with people value just over .05. I'm kinda shocked. Gratis to those who sold a and or shorted. I guess the tell was the recent decline in priced. People always knows. I guess mercy fill kill off the lung trials as well?
if both are positive, this will goto $30 eventually. lol at your $11. u are saying that STS and Pancreatic potential is less than 1B market cap for the company? they have lung trials, brain, MM, head and neck etc....
agreed.. it was margin call from many brokers. td required to meet the margin by today.. one friend actually called and got it extended until tomorrow.
i agree, we should be heading up from here.
first of all, CRL will come after we apply for it. we are waiting for data....
first the data. and if that is good, we apply for FDA approval, then 9months later we will get either approval or CRL.
sell and get some march options to make it up... that's what i told my friends to do. data is coming soon! can't wait!
TD changed margin requirement from 70% to 0% citing risk from Data release coming in Dec.
maybe thats why we are declining steadily.
thanks.. just pulled the chair and listened to the whole thing. same presentationetc... except like you said, they are verifying data. it has been a long wait. 6 to 12 weeks once the process starts. Im thinkg right b4 christmas. good luck all. Hopefully a very very merry christmas!