Agree. Just let it go and be thankful for the sale price. Fekc douche bank....
DB bought a ton of puts and then successfully brought the stock down, happens all the time. Sec LoL!
Maybe since It does not track the SP? Yea, you definitely want to stay away from this one...
Yes, we get it. View this as an opportunity and relax, this s&%t head has done us a favor.
Rinse and repeat, exactly. This will see 70's again soon enough, nice day to buy here. Although I hope you are short and stay short!
No excuses here, back in @ 45.75.
Something sure feels off, but being bearish has proved a losing strategy for several years. Its all a guessing game now...
Mostly cash, but still some long positions, and of course this POS "Hedge".
I just added, CB now 10.37. Still a small position but will only add if it falls another 20%. Just a hedge, I am still net long market.
Gave back a bunch of profits getting back in here to early. "It can't possibly go any lower right?"
See what next week brings.
I broke my -5% rule because of big AH move down yesterday.
I really need to stay away from this thing...
Oh well, its a small position so I'll let it ride. Contango be dam'd.
Yes I see that, thanks for reminding me. I do not use a mechanical stop. supposed to stop myself out -5% but broke rule.
I'm not selling or adding, my original sell for 12.20GTC remains. Its a small enough position that it does not hurt to bad, but all losses suck!
I had to jump back in and give profits back... Did not stop myself out last night AH, so I deserved today.
Oh well, still up for the day but this kept a lid on what would be an excellent day!
Wait and hope now.
Flame away gentlemen, flame away - Phisher, you too.
I would not double down, but would hold at this point. More then likely this will see 15 again with in two weeks, probably much sooner. We may make new lows before then, but don't get scared out sitting on that loss IMO as this thing can (and will) turn on a dime. I would not want to be short right here right now, after a big move sure, but not now.
I bought a small position here again today, I almost stopped myself out AH, but waiting for tomorrow. I will not allow more then -5% loss if I can help it, which is a tight stop for this thing.
Today does not mark the end of fear in this market IMO IMO!
Buy on big down moves, take the 5-10% and run. In and out quick, tight stop!
I know she favors the shorts, but she give me a little somthin pretty consistently if I am quick about it.
Back in 11.55. Again, just a small hedge.
Good luck gentlemen, Kev you too....