I rode it from 3 to 18 premarket a few years ago, then it dropped lower, then to 39, I dont think I would buy here, but who knows, I just think the political mood is going to take the air out of drug stocks
so, then is this maybe the classic example that often occurs in offerings by legit bonifide companies where retail folks panic and dump low while big money scoops up the offering bargain, then also grab a few more shares at below offering price since they are there for the taking. From what we know, the status of the only drug ACAD has is still the same, nearing approval, worth several billion dollars, and thought by many to have a 90 to 99 percent chance of approval, obviously the buyers of the offering are confident in it. Appears to be in the card playing world a case of them 'going all in", just waiting to look at the final play of the game. Is anyone else here going all in with them?
what is the cost of the shares that baker and other big money is paying for shares? Will sp dip down to or maybe below the offering price? If so, if current holders add or newbies jump in, won't they be actually getting the same low price that the big money investors are getting? Just trying to get a clear understanding, any one who can add some worthwhile answers appreciated.
also been here off and on, and like in many biotechs, I made my only real good profit after phase 3, when it went from app $5 to $30. Since then has been a roller coaster. My question is what is chances that FDA rejects or makes some other decision that is negative. I have followed this for years, and from I can see, there is not another drug that is even close to this one in providing relief to the huge population that it will serve, we know there has already been a delay, unfortunetly due to some problems on part of ACAD. I know nothing is a sure thing, but I see approval chances over 90%, what do some of you other ACAD holders feel is % chance of approval?
Well, I have been in and lost my share in ARRY, I go back several years. Overall market not helping, but I do think what we are seeing in ARRY is pretty normal. At least they finally got a phase 3 approval. I have experienced the same top of share movement before on good news, and with patience, have made money. A prime example was ACAD a few years ago, it popped big on phase 3 news, then dropped back, went sideways, and took off. As long as ARRY can hold around $4.40 for a while, I suspect we will then see a nice upward move. Actually, the pop, drop, consolidate, and move up happened last year with ARRY. Just my thoughts, and as many of u know, I am far from being an expert, because if I was, I would not be here, I would have made my millions long ago and be rid of the headaches of the stock market.
must confess, avg up at '064, prev buys at .044, .055, avg around .056, but pleased with todays buy. Actually, though it may seem backward to some, I plan to add at higher price, as I feel I have a good load at low price, and if sp is moving up, feel more confident, esp with warrents gone.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
members re. immediate future of sp, and any other thoughts
Sentiment: Strong Buy
surely no one believes their shares are worth anything.
Since they have already agreed on a $9 price, why would the sp have potential to hit $10 with the merger? RAD has already accepted the $9 offer.