I think I'm going to take the $2.50 and see if we get a dip on the stock after earnings. If I can get shares under $8.50, then I'll take them.
Yes but that's down a lot from $5.50 purchase :(
So what is the incentive for a warrant holder to convert? I hold 8000 warrants and I'm in a quandary. I feel like BREXIT. Should I stay or should I go?
However, I think I might sell some cash covered puts.
Good and interesting info. Thanks for that.
Probably good concept but I would want to protect myself here with options (covered calls and puts). So I'll wait on this one. Good luck.
Just a data point.