I understand your concerns, and share them however I decided to ride this through Brexit to see how it behaves. Today is a critical day for me in regards to this stock. If it closes strong then I will hold. If I see it fading into the close I'm decreasing my position. I do think there is a lot of pressure on this stuck from dilution because new purchases are financed through dilution but if gold rises enough, and the purchases are profitable we will win in the end. The thing that makes me nervous about this stock is that I want to understand the financing better.