1. How much of tax credit can be applied to the buyer's price? I saw this in iHub board,but I couldn't ask the poster because I am not a member. The poster also mentioned some of the credit will expire this year.
2. How fast ZS-9 works compared to V? 6 hrs for V. right? Is there clear differences in time of onset and magnitude of dropping in serum potassium level. In my practice(GP), I just give Insulin and glucose and sometimes bicarb as well, then order Kayexalate and recheck the potassium in a couple of hrs and next morning. Neither Zs-9 nor V can replace Insulin/glucose therapy in case of HK above 6 in the hospital setting where Insulin/glucose is readily available. Acute use of Zs-9 is way over emphasized, IMO.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Any timeframe for Part D coverage decision expected?
Is there any restriction to use V. for HD patients (other than DDI)? Two Nephrologists I know said they have quite a few patients with HK despite of regular dialysis schedule, but no one has prescribed V yet.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
do you double your pills if it gets cheaper?
do you start a new pill on your pts if I offer you buy 1 get 1 free?
15k a year doesn't promote off label use - it's still a medicare fraud, imo.
@tibiant - yes, you are absolutely right. I do not have any problems with smiley face. Inappropriate uncontrollable anger may be prodromal or at least part of PDP and ADP. Do you think Avanir and Acadia is targeting different population? Not a competitor in AD space? We will see. I wish i know what happened to original ADP PII. I would appreciate if anyone can chime in regarding currently planned study designs. TIA
Avanir was BO by Otsuka @ $ 3.5 billion in 12/14.
Otsuka has Abilify grossing $8 billion in sales.
Avp 923 had completed P2 in AD agitation at the time of BO.
Avp 923 is at least 2 years ahead.
BB had more than 20% in Avanir at that time if my recollection serves me right.
Nuedexta has same formulation and costs $700 a month.
Agitation,aggression and emotional burst can be different from psychosis with delusion or hallucination.
Is it simply all about care burden in general?
The benefit of Pima having no dyskinesia issues won't help much in ADP or Schizo,
I have to admit I am in this because of BB although it sounds stupid.
It's the battle between the titans and I am trying to pick up a few dimes and pennies on the ground.
Why 24k instead of 13k?
1. I was wondering what was the issue not to say it on Monday. 13k has been used by all the analysts for all these years. I actually suspected lower pricing.
2. Nuplazid is approved as anti-psychotic for PDP psychosis with delusion and hallucination. The market for this particular sub set of PDP is limited. Third party payor will not reimburse Pima if there is no diagnosis specifically written as "PDP psychosis". Off label usage is practically impossible unless doctors are willing to document PDP psychosis in the chart. You lose your license if you falsify diagnosis intentionally ( giving Rx to ADP pt to help). Grand theft in CA is $950.
3. When Pima is prescribed third party payors can not reject to pay because there is no alternative medicine on their formulary. All they can do is charging high co-pay (ACAD will have pt assist program) and verify the diagnosis and indications. BMRN business model is like this.
4. This will serve ACAD as leverage in BO negotiation. 240k means BO can happen even before ADP result is out. It tells me not to trade for chump change.
5. ACAD can lower the price to 13k when other indication is approved. In this case "sleep" is not financially feasible indication to pursue. 24k in PDP is possible because it involves movement disorder. ACAD can enjoy higher pricing in PDP for a couple more years till label extension to other psychosis or schizo or competitor arises.
6.I think BB and Davis have had excellent business executions so for. I will hold.
I welcome any comments.
I gotta go now my wife is calling for dinner.
I think you are gonna get 8k back very soon. Thx.
I just hope Michael J. Fox doesn't tweet to Hilary or go to Washington D,C,.
If there is a pop with this, I don't know how to kill the temptation.
I need to ask my wife to change my Scottrade password tonight and never tell me even if I threaten her with divorce.
Inspired by your all in.
placed an order to buy @ 27.2 my all in.
forget the TA in ACAD.
just do it ! bite the bullet !
Yes, I am not expecting any thing new for Davis to say today.
Yes, I may get hit with margin sellers tomorrow AM.
I thought you had No Balls, no? LOL!
I have enjoyed your input for years. Thx.
@ spader is a one of few good posters here but too arrogant. He should learn to spell the word "HUMBLE".
@ crecy pure pumper, lacking quality to be a good doc.