Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Navidea Biopharmaceuticals, Inc Message Board

palantir777 186 posts  |  Last Activity: Aug 17, 2016 6:21 PM Member since: Sep 3, 2011
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • palantir777 palantir777 Aug 17, 2016 6:21 PM Flag

    Msg 15184 of 15187 at 8/17/2016 1:43:02 PM by

    DDbuyer

    report abuse

    In response to msg 15182 by simple view thread
    Re: Anything re: Texas Ruling -- it comes down to the value of a human life and how many lives are put a risk/lost needlessly from greed of taking over a bank account to kill life saving medical processes
    Because it's a unilateral, uncontestable decision the reason is not required to be disclosed.

    Update - I've now been told that the new judge has notified the parties that the testimony and evidence submitted to date should be sufficient for him to rule. No additional hearing needed. However the judge is also involved in a big trial and will not be able to get to this immediately. No time frame provided.

    DDbuyer

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Msg 15179 of 15179 at 8/16/2016 7:36:52 PM by DDbuyer

    In response to msg 15178 by LVoptimist view thread
    Re: Anything re: Texas Ruling
    " Do we any idea when we're going to hear a ruling in Texas?" - LVoptimist

    Not yet. The new judge continues to get up to speed, reviewing transcripts and evidence. The judge could determine the existing evidence is sufficient to rule, or he may decide additional evidence, or even additional testimony, will be needed. But there is no "decision date" that I'm aware of. Courts don't like to be pressured on these matters.

    However, this isn't happening in a vacuum either. There's ongoing communication, which can provide tidbits and feedback to Navidea's attorneys. I'm told they continue to remain comfortable with the company's position and outlook.

    Whenever the decision does come down I expect it to be quite a catalyst. I wouldn't be surprised to see a big move. Too many people have been distracted by CRG, and have forgotten about the climbing sales, falling expenses and operational breakeven. When the focus was last on the fundamentals NAVB was up around $2...
    DDbuyer

    Sentiment: Hold

  • palantir777 palantir777 Aug 15, 2016 3:05 PM Flag

    noon: much more behind the scenes, obviously. the waiting thing is tough to do for most, gltu.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • palantir777 palantir777 Aug 9, 2016 7:04 PM Flag

    booker: a most pleasant prospect to be sure...

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Msg 15160 of 15161 at 8/9/2016 10:23:56 AM by DDbuyer

    The following message was updated on 8/9/2016 10:30:42 AM.

    Navidea just needs to wait until June, 2017 to deal with the CRG loan
    Thanks to the efforts of Navidea's legal team, the company received a favorable ruling in Ohio. CRG's scheme to steal the Cardinal revenues was thwarted.

    The legal team was also confident that they were about to receive a similarly favorable ruling from the Texas court. With the recent change of judges they're further encouraged. A favorable ruling in Texas holds CRG at bay until next June, and Navidea only has to pay the non-default 14% interest rate until then.

    More importantly though, Navidea will be filing a countersuit based on CRG acting in bad faith, defrauding Navidea, infiltrating and manipulating the company's business, etc. I fully expect that Navidea will be seeking next June, among other actual and punitive damages, a decision by the court for forgiveness and forfeiture of the ENTIRE CRG debt, including principal, interest and and all contrived penalties and fees.

    So... with CRG soon to be gagged and thrown in time out until June, there's no more urgency. Let those #$%$ sit and stew for the next year while Navidea gets back to business. That option is even more appealing when you consider there's a decent chance that the entire loan may be wiped out by the court next summer.

    There's no reason to pay off CRG with $50M+ today when there's a chance Navidea can pay them off in June with the flip of a middle finger...

    DDbuyer

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    It has been 2 weeks

    by mirror_world_man Aug 2, 2016 5:36 PM
    palantir777 palantir777 Aug 2, 2016 8:59 PM Flag

    we'll know on 8/4, cc in the morning 8:30am, est...

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to

    Harris Co TX Court Filings

    by stockvestor99 Jul 18, 2016 11:12 PM
    palantir777 palantir777 Jul 19, 2016 12:09 PM Flag

    the trial next june will be centered/focused on the claim of "DEFAULT".

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to

    from Twitter

    by palantir777 Jul 15, 2016 12:21 PM
    palantir777 palantir777 Jul 15, 2016 12:36 PM Flag

    the above courtesy of LeapinWizards from the NAVB mb/IV....

    Sentiment: Buy

  • palantir777 by palantir777 Jul 15, 2016 12:21 PM Flag

    i for one would be very suprised at any agreed upon accomodation.....

    Msg 12060 of 12060 at 7/15/2016 12:09:50 PM by LeapinWizards
    2 Weeks?
    Saw this on twitter:

    Just learning ‏@stachmce117 minutes ago
    @go2sleepjj Judge asked $NAVB and lender to spend 2 weeks and work it out. I feel $NAVB is in the driver seat here

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to

    Hearing Outcome....DDbuyer(7/14/2016)IV-otl

    by palantir777 Jul 14, 2016 10:01 AM
    palantir777 palantir777 Jul 14, 2016 11:42 AM Flag

    ee; i agree but the wheels of just will move as they may. that being said is it not interesting and even more predictable the bashers howling about are nowhere to be seen(as of this post) relative to their preceeding weeks of posted fud, detailing at great length the gloom to include the all to certain impending doom of NAVB? c'est la vie....

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to

    Hearing Outcome....DDbuyer(7/14/2016)IV-otl

    by palantir777 Jul 14, 2016 10:01 AM
    palantir777 palantir777 Jul 14, 2016 10:30 AM Flag

    Msg 15086 of 15088 at 7/14/2016 10:01:14 AM by DDbuyer

    In response to msg 15085 by LVoptimist view thread
    Re: Hearing outcome
    "This appears to be a bone being thrown to CRG in it's backyard to resolve this matter and move on" - LVoptimist

    Well, we like to be heavier on facts than opinion here, and that definitely drifts into speculation. Feedback from the courtroom seems to be that the judge recognizes that CRG's request is overly severe (remember "irreparable damage"). So perhaps the judge is giving the home team an opportunity to do the right thing in mediation before she drops the hammer on them. That seems reasonable.

    Will this give management enough time to wrap up this re-finance and make this hearing moot anyways? - LVoptimist

    I still suggest sticking with this: Max days until CRG refi

    DDbuyer

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Msg 15084 of 15085 at 7/14/2016 9:30:19 AM by DDbuyer

    Hearing outcome
    The judge is prepared to rule. But before doing so she ordered the parties to attempt to mediate the matter first. Mediations normally take a few weeks. In the meantime the status remains unchanged.

    DDbuyer

    Sentiment: Buy

  • palantir777 palantir777 Jul 13, 2016 1:16 PM Flag

    regardless of which ever alias used by you pup_puta your inanity truly shines forth. upped my buy for the year of NAVB shares to 23k as of this morning. NAVB will push through this hearing today, hoe ya haven' t covered....yet, lol!

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Msg 15080 of 15080 at 7/13/2016 11:47:54 AM by DDbuyer

    In response to msg 15079 by simple view thread
    Re: Today's hearing
    "If these guys are the slimeballs we think they are it would not surprise me if they cover and go long." - simple

    Well they have more money to invest on a long NAVB position.

    The account they did manage to freeze had $4.1 million in it. But CRG wasn't content freezing it... they cleaned it out.

    They credited $189,163 toward accrued loan interest. Then they pocketed the rest, claiming $3,145,608 as a prepayment penalty and back end fee (whatever that is) and another $777,662 as collection and legal fees.

    In other words, with no court permission and no jury decision, CRG decided they will win in June 2017 and pre-paid themselves all the cash in that account.

    DDbuyer

    Sentiment: Buy

  • palantir777 palantir777 Jul 12, 2016 8:40 PM Flag

    Msg 15072 of 15072 at 7/12/2016 5:49:45 PM by DDbuyer
    In response to msg 15071 by strategiclr view thread
    Re: Article from Carrie Ghose--court order suggests NAVB has funds available ie keeping current with CRG
    The payment was made. They just don't like the account it came from. They're #$%$s, playing #$%$ games...

    DDbuyer

    Sentiment: Buy

  • wwwDOTonlineDOTwsjDOTcom/mdc/public/page/2_3062-shtamex_N-listingDOThtml

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to

    CRG Filing

    by stockvestor99 Jul 12, 2016 2:24 PM
    palantir777 palantir777 Jul 12, 2016 2:59 PM Flag

    Msg15046 of 15068 at 7/1/2016 3:13:26 PM by DDbuyer
    In response to msg 15045 by moneyonomics view thread
    Re: Article from Carrie Ghose--court order suggests NAVB has funds available ie keeping current with CRG

    Navidea just made their June 30 quarterly payment and has the next quarters payment ready to go. No problem...

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to

    Trial date....DDbuyer(7/12/2016)otl/IV

    by palantir777 Jul 12, 2016 11:54 AM
    palantir777 palantir777 Jul 12, 2016 2:53 PM Flag

    Msg15068 of 15068 at 7/12/2016 2:18:53 PM by DDbuyer
    In response to msg 15066 by ozark view thread
    Re: Trial date
    "... by that time next year we should have found the replacement for
    our lender and paid them off and the default is no more?" - ozark

    Oh yeah. The plan is to have CRG refinanced and paid off long before then. While CRG will be completely out of the picture before the trial begins, there is still the open issue of the interest differential (14% vs 18%), plus the penalties and damages CRG is claiming. CRG is currently claiming a total balance due of ~$56M whereas Navidea's position is that they owe ~$52M.

    However, keep in mind that there is a countersuit coming from Navidea. Those claims for damages will surely be much larger than the ~$4M loan discrepancy.

    There is some argument being bantered about that Navidea may be justified seeking total loan forgiveness, plus recovery of the $100M+ lost market cap which resulted from CRG's deliberate attempts to infiltrate and damage the company. It may sound aggressive, but CRG went way out of bounds on this one.

    CRG claimed default in order to hammer the stock down and teach the shareholders a lesson. But in the end they may be the ones regretting opening this can o' worms. We'll see next year.

    DDbuyer

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to

    Trial date....DDbuyer(7/12/2016)otl/IV

    by palantir777 Jul 12, 2016 11:54 AM
    palantir777 palantir777 Jul 12, 2016 12:15 PM Flag

    hoang: yes...one would think that when said loan is paid off the necessity of a trial to determine default is obviated. as to the hearing tomorrow relative to crg's request of an injunction.....i remain hopeful the court will deny said request by crg.

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Msg 15063 of 15065 at 7/12/2016 10:52:54 AM by DDbuyer

    Trial date
    The trial to determine which party is in default, Navidea or CRG, has been scheduled to start June 26, 2017 at 9:00 AM.

    DDbuyer

    Sentiment: Buy

NAVB
0.533-0.003(-0.56%)Aug 30 4:02 PMEDT