Its the 10-K that has people running for the exits.
*BZ NOTE: Most Recent Stamps.com 10-K Shows Risks: 'USPS regulations or fee assessments may cause disruptions or discontinuance of our business'
- RG-101, a GalNAc-conjugated anti-miR targeting miR-122 to treat patients with hepatitis C virus infection;
- RG-012, an anti-miR targeting microRNA-21 for the treatment of Alport syndrome; and
- RG-125, a GalNAc-conjugated anti-miR targeting microRNA-103/107 to treat nonalcoholic steatohepatitis in patients with type 2 diabetes/pre-diabetes.
The company has strategic alliances with:
- GSK to discover and develop microRNA therapeutics for immuno-inflammatory diseases;
- Sanofi to discover and develop microRNA therapeutics for fibrotic diseases;
- AstraZeneca AB to discover and develop microRNA therapeutics for cardiovascular diseases, metabolic diseases, and oncology; and
- Biogen Inc. to evaluate the use of microRNA signatures as a biomarker for human patients with various sclerosis.
Hey Morefun, its entertaining following you. I have no horse in this race. But wondering, is there a point when you would buy UVXY? Let's say after Brexit settles down and everyone focuses on fundamentals. Just curious if you see this a long play at some point.
Based on on its avg pps over the last 6 months, I figure the offering would be between $16-17. It is hard to believe that the offering price would be closer to 6 month low than the 6 month high, especially after the recent positive results.
PRTK only averages 77,000 shares/day with a low 11M float. It should be interesting tomorrow morning. These results could put valuation through the roof. Bid/ask tomorrow should be wild.
Finally a positive sign....
"The man in charge of Mirati Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:MRTX) also bought a sizable block of shares earlier this week. President and CEO Charles M. Baum purchased 20,000 shares on Tuesday at prices that ranged from $6.96 to $7.14 per share, boosting his ownership to 48,556 shares."
I am in at these depths.... consensus price target of $41.40 and a 52-week range of $26.50 to $106.49.
I agree this is over done and should bounce big. But it looks like it needed to test the Aug 2013 lows, which it is doing now. I am in at these levels. Unless markets crash next week, this should bounce nicely. It may bounce regardless of the markets.
It is down 20% now. But analysts were not expecting much from RH which is why it drifted from the mid 40's in April down mid 30's in June. Talking heads on CNBC are implying that RH's current multiple is ridiculously low and RH is at a worthwhile entry point.