- RG-101, a GalNAc-conjugated anti-miR targeting miR-122 to treat patients with hepatitis C virus infection;
- RG-012, an anti-miR targeting microRNA-21 for the treatment of Alport syndrome; and
- RG-125, a GalNAc-conjugated anti-miR targeting microRNA-103/107 to treat nonalcoholic steatohepatitis in patients with type 2 diabetes/pre-diabetes.
The company has strategic alliances with:
- GSK to discover and develop microRNA therapeutics for immuno-inflammatory diseases;
- Sanofi to discover and develop microRNA therapeutics for fibrotic diseases;
- AstraZeneca AB to discover and develop microRNA therapeutics for cardiovascular diseases, metabolic diseases, and oncology; and
- Biogen Inc. to evaluate the use of microRNA signatures as a biomarker for human patients with various sclerosis.