No one hangs here anymore. Go to then junky Conversations Board on yahoo.
It's a share exchange. .0988 CAGDF shares for every TCPTF share. Regardless of respective stock prices.
Good luck all
Tcptf "conversations" tab.
Unfortunately yahoo did a great job of hiding how to get there via mobile. I can only access from computer.
Explains why the GC left in January! I agree on M Wilson!
Saxton Perron and the entire rest of the BOD need to go! Trim out other overhead too... Redundant.
That's why I don't think it will be Perron (nor Haddon obviously). Either of them being picked wI'll definitely put a tarnish on the positive impression of CG so far.
Could very well happen.... Chinese either buy Kumtor or the entirety of CG. But after the TC deal close.
I don't know what if any poison pills CG might have though. Haven't looked into it. Considering that cgtc will have a lot of strong assets and a clean balance sheet... It's gonna have to be a very sweet offer to take them over 100%.
My recollection from proxy was that it said.... 1 TC BOD will be invited to the CG bod. It did not say TC exec.
I agree that I'm impressed so far by CG execs/mgmt. but yet again we have had such a low bar with TC that anything will "impress us". But I am impressed so far nevertheless.
For that reason I don't think Perron will be offered the seat. I doubt they intellectually respect him. They will want someone with deeper understanding of the TC business and "history". Knowledgeable continuity so to speak. I doubt that Cg will see that with haddon or Perron.
Could be someone else like Wilson or other?
That's why I didn't take advantage of the pricing dislocation. Afraid it would move share price against me. In reality, it's really a fear that one of the flash traders would take advantage of my doing the conversion.
TC is trading at a very slight discount to the exchange price. Part of it is explained by the dividend announcement that will take place late next week (CAGDF). But not enough of a discount to cover the dividend payment pending.
You save about 1-1.5cps if you convert to CAGDF now (assuming the prices don't move against you during the actual trade. I thought about doing that today but was afraid the TC sell volume would cause said bad-move.
CG now has 25m (10%) -- round numbers-- new shares. A pps drop makes sense to me in that case.
FYI- they get their money back if the deal doesn't close by 12/31/16.
CG is not looking to back out. They want this deal more than Perron Haddon want to walk away with a huge payout. If it is true, then it's just negotiating ploy to get TC holders to freak and vote yes out of panic. I have to hand it to CG.... They seem a lot more competent and hardboard. That makes me feel a bit better.
Party B wouldn't be able to act fast enough to buy CG before the TC deal closes anyway. But yes- they would likely wait until after it closes this fall. It will be interesting to see what the new CG valuation would be.
I still firmly believe that it was CG that was buying up all the free debt a few months ago. I wouldn't be surprised if they bought up as much as $100m FV maybe (maybe!!!) even more. If so, that could pop the stock another 30-50c CAGDF basis. It just stinks that Perron and haddon (and the other stooges bmo moelis) were such bad negotiators. Unbelievably bad. Like my 4yo daughter could've done better. Literally.
The 3 stooges of Perron/TC bmo and moelis. Face palm.
Great point. And they were willing to pay a bigger premium too.
CAGDF could very well be a takeover target now too.
I don't know what the DCF value of Kumtor is but if they should sell the whole stake they own and move on. Plenty of small struggling NA miners out there with good assets (like TC) that they can acquire instead. Kstan is nothing but a drag.
Stock house seems to suck. Can't find the chat area on mobile. Which ticker are you using over there?