This is good news as PAR is pursing the app. If the lawyers felt it wasnt worthwhile, they would have given up. So it is a positive sign. That being said, I was hoping to see 1$ from this app but now think it will be reduced.
I think that Foc, Keppra and Ser are worth the market cap today. The other four ANDAs in the pipeline is worth at least that as well. Rex is free.
I am now thinking it will get to market later than we had hoped. Further, I had it bringing in 1$ per share but now think 65c.
Can someone clarify how this works? We need an agreement with Indivor (sp?) and only then we can proceed to the FDA for approval? If yes, then if we dont get a deal, then no drug ... total waste of time... Horst said PAR wouldnt engage in high risk activity.
I have 2$, 3$, run up to 6$ and 8$ on acceptance and partner.
I would like to see a deal before Feb to secure the cash position. I sure hope Keppra and Ser deals are close to being signed. Other ANDAs should be in discussions as well. However, I suspect they are confident of approval and will wait til March to sign a deal. Large upfront as well.
I dont expectthese events to increase the price but they will get attention. Ser approval in the fall, signing Keppra, Foc news... I am not expecting a partnership until after approval.
We know REX will be filed no later than late Aug. 30 days later will be acceptance, we hope. I dont expect a partnership until March assuming approval. Della said the review will be 6 months. Thus, late Aug a bump of 1$ at most. Acceptance wont be much. The run up should be close to 8$. Partnership? I hope they do sign a deal to secure cash but they probably wont.
The Juste deal will serve as a model for the EU and thus, we can expect more to come and within the next 12 months. We can expect in the near term an update from PAR and a contract for the other 3 apps. Loner term, hypertension and colds and coughs will be signed. Each deal will increase the CF,
RIZ for the US is the one I am waiting for. Must be signed within 12 months.
There are term sheets for other apps such as cold and coughs... there are many terms sheets for RIZ coming... I expect him to sell after Schizo is approved.
For those claiming the company isnt worth the price, provide your math here.
PS. Not happy about the lack of comm re term sheets
Look at the pipeline on the June presentaion. Its all there. Hypertension was discussed by Horst a while back yet nothing has happened.
It shows that Riz EU is a done deal, colds and coughs are in discussion, Migraine is close... What I dont get is Sub being "Filed" but if they havent resolved the patent issue, what good is filing? I am confident something will be worked out because PAR has said nothing yet. If they were out, then it would have been killed. Hypertension should be partnered too. PS. Forvivo shows being discussed outside the US but Horst said a couple of years back that this wont happen.
I am happy buying at these levels because For, Kep and Ser alone are worth this MC. I am watching close the month of July and then 30 days later for acceptance. Other ANDAs at anytime.