I might be wrong, but the only reason the FDA imposed the PCH, was because, ARWR tried to start a 2b testing, before 2a was complete. Nothing was found wrong about ARC-520. It was a self imposed wound by management. Tried to put the cart before the horse.
Outside of the FDA, its anybodies guess. As others point out, if other countries insist on the treatment how can ARWR refuse? That would be a nice problem to have. Less
I agree with this one MUD. If the FDA has a hard one on for ARWR, than you go the way of less resistance.
Henry, isn't it true, that if you're in negotiations, that you might have a choke chain(DO NOT DISCUSS) around your neck. All kinds of things that can be going on behind the scenes. Just because you don't see it in print, doesn't mean it's not happening. Just my 2cents
I might be wrong Henry, but doesn't ARWR have to disclose any Safety problem during testing??? IF so, they have giving YOU something, and you just didn't notice. Safety, Safety, Safety, how can the Science go WRONG. Now money is something I know nothing about, but I am sure CA does. He wants a job, bonus, and continued service for all ARWR employees. Have a great weekend to all..
I have seen days when IBB was up big, and ARWR was in the Red. Today IBB had nothing to do w/move(It did help a little), plus Volume, speaks Volumes.
Thanks Hp. So with your figures, the Safety profile, KD, and duration of KD to this point., WHY would anyone worry about the outcome, to this point. Just because CA hasn't made a official statement doesn't make it less valuable. All just my 2 cents. Again, not a Science Guy, just like to talk in common sense words. To me this is potential GOLD MIHE, if it isn't all ready @ $5 an change. Luck to all LONGS, and have a wonderful next 6 months.
Just for fun/giggles:
If there was a auction held at ARWR next week, and BP could bid on these, what do you think the bids would be on the following, based on 60M shares.:
I know in the past you have done a breakdown on what you thought these items would effect the SP going forward. Just your current thoughts on the above. We all know the current SP doesn't reflect the real value of the above, or what's' more the balance of the pipeline..
Did you ever consider Henry, that there might be TOP LEVEL meetings, and negotiations going on, based on that information, so it is not avail to investors, market, or the general public. Dang, where is Holdencf hammer.. If you cant wait until tomorrow, next week, next month, or end of the year, you know what you can do, and do it QUICK.
You have to have faith Henry, which you just don't have. Sell Monday, pleassssssssssssse
Wat - First time I got to post to you. Did you see how 2 Royals, beat an old Royal(now a Giant) to win the All-Star Game? Great game that nite.
If FC or a high degree of cure is found in Asia, Europe, or other countries outside of the US, and it's marketable, and the FDA wants to stand on Protocol, then "Let them eat cake". People w/HBV/HDV in the US, will be writing their congressmen, about why they can't get treatments. Their is a world, outside the US. Just my 2 cents.