It has a product - it has sales - it has a low market cap.
Undervalued stock = potential huge profits.
It's worth the risk.
If the China or India deals are announced - this could be at $2 in a flash = 80 fold return.
At $2, the market cap would be at $10M.
It's hard to find a better risk/reward stock.
When you have patients hyping a drug in trial, be very suspect.
I recall attending an investor conference years ago.
The CEO of Titan Phrama showed a video of patients with Parkinson's dancing and doing back flips after taking their drug Spheramine. Soon thereafter the trial was shut down when the endpoints were not met and efficacy was not demonstrated.
Healers and elixirs are used to deceive and to separate people from their money.
What purchases? Per the Form 4s, they filled their pockets with FREEBIE shares. Note the cost - $0.00
Weissman: 04/01/2016 A 48,077 (1) A $0.00
1. Quarterly retainer paid to Dr. Weissman in shares of common stock as consideration for his continued service on the Company's Scientific Advisory Board.
2. Includes the following anniversary equity grant: 146,342 restricted stock units vesting 100% on January 1, 2017.
Masey; 03/15/2016 A 378,460 A $0.00 (1)
1. Restricted stock units with performance based vesting set by the issuer's Board of Directors and tied to the timely and successful conduct and completion of the issuer's Phase II clinical study in spinal cord injury.
2. Consists of 2,378,460 restricted stock units with performance based vesting.
Schiffman: 03/15/2016 A 720,000 A $0.00 (1)
1. Restricted stock units with performance based vesting set by the issuer's Board of Directors
2. Includes (1) 175,000 restricted stock units, with 87,500 of these vesting on each of January 1, 2017 and January 1, 2018; and (2) 118,666 restricted stock units, with 59,333 of these vesting on each of January 8, 2017 and January 8, 2018; and (3) 970,000 restricted stock units with performance based vesting.