TRUMP either lied on the treasuries and bonds about ((((DEFAULT))))))) or he is an idiot who don't know trading structures and vehicles.
ALL the time the serial rapist TYRUMP was raping little girls, going broke, cheating college kids out of their last dollar. TRUMP has always swindled and scammed on bonds, stock holders and debt/ NOW watch all the evangelicals croak as they crawl in bed with filth.
WLL shares have taken a huge beating on the market in the past month due to slight weakness in oil prices as a result of certain economic developments.
•WLL investors, however, should take the drop in the stock as a buying opportunity since it now has a lower cost structure that will enable it to overcome low prices.
•WLL’s focus on enhanced completions by deploying more frac stages and using a higher quantity of frac sand is delivering impressive results, leading to robust IRR generation. So, it won't be surprising to see further improvements in Whiting's margin and cash flow on the back of an even lower cost base and better oil pricing:
•WLL forecasted 42% IRR at an oil price of $55 in the Williston Basin last year, and given its cost reductions, its return profile has improved this year. MAY 2 2016 -Whiting Petroleum, who admitted that $45 oil is good enough, disclosed that it would “increase its production forecast to a range of 131,400 barrels per day (bpd) to 136,900bpd”. The Middle Bakken well saw a 232% increase in initial production as against the traditional drilling technique, while the Three Forks well delivered a 124% jump in average initial production. This massive improvement in the production rates at these two wells is not surprising as the use of more frac stages and higher proppant is an efficient way and cost-effective way to increase production. Thus, even though oil prices have weakened slightly of late, Whiting Petroleum investors should not lose faith as the company's lower cost base will allow it to get better in the long run. As such, I think that it will be a good idea for investors to consider buying the drop in Whiting shares since the company looks well-placed to deliver gains in the long run. On April 14, WLL had entered into a “wellbore participation agreement” with an unknown private player. Under the agreement, the private party will pay 65% of drilling and completion costs to earn a 50% working interest in 44 gross Williston Basin wells.
Through this agreement, WLL anticipates adding production and proved reserves without increasing its capex budget. As a result, WLL has increased its 2016 production forecast to 131.4–136.9 MBoepd from the previous range of 128–138 Mboepd it had provided in its 4Q15 earnings.
Key efforts and other 1Q16 highlights
In its 1Q16 earnings release, Whiting Petroleum noted that it is 49% hedged for 2016 as a percentage of its March 2016 production.
Whiting’s chairman, president, and CEO, James Volker, said in the 1Q16 earnings release, “During the first quarter, we improved our balance sheet and increased capital efficiency.
There is a real concern, particularly on the debate stage, that Trump won’t play by the rules and he’s going to throw some below-the-belt punches,” Hillary knows politics and the issues as TRUMP will be no match on the main issues. ITS the unknown TRUMP factures that could go either way for TYRUMP... He could say or do any thing that have his whole party upset and on edge. many of the top political party leaders are not looking foreword to the debates. TRUMP has always put his foot in his mouth and Hillary knows how to bait him on issues. Which TRUMP will show up? The democrat, GOP front runner or the abusive clown? Which issue will he not flip flop on?
THE GOP and TRUMP backing a war on WOMEN--- Evidence of the Republican Party's War on Women=
• Republicans are having a tough time shaking the "war on women" label, probably because they can’t stop themselves from sounding—and voting—like a bunch of raging misogynists. (Quote from a Salon article.)
• According to a report compiled by a worldwide research and policy organization, the Guttmacher Group, since Republicans won the majority of elections in 2011, "legislators have introduced 916 measures related to reproductive health and rights in 49 legislatures." These measures restrict access to abortions, mandate ultrasounds and biased "counseling," reduce sex education to abstinence only, etc.
• The current Republican frontrunner for president, Donald Trump, has called women he deems unattractive "pigs," "dogs," "slobs" and "disgusting animals."
• After Megyn Kelly quoted Trump's insults above, he turned into a social media bully, twice calling her a "bimbo" in a series of attacking, insulting tweets.
• Jeb Bush, another front-runner in the presidential race, told a Southern Baptist forum in Nashville: "I’m not sure we need a half-billion dollars for women’s health issues."
• Jeb Bush as governor of Florida tried to use the legal system to force a rape victim to have a baby, by appointing a "legal representative" for the fetus.
• Jeb Bush, also as governor of Florida, refused to veto a "Scarlet Letter" law that humiliated women putting babies up for adoption by forcing them to publish their sexual histories in newspapers!
• Lindsey Graham, another presidential candidate, tried to change the focus: "You want to see a war on women? Come with me to Iraq and Afghanistan, folks ... I will show you what they do to women." In other words, it's okay if we neglect and murder American women, as long as men in other nations are treating their women worse.
• Mike Huckabee, another presidential candidate, adopted a paternalistic attitude: "The fact is the Republicans don’t have a war on women, they have a war for women, to empower them to be something other than victims of their gender."
• Huckabee then denounced politicians who act as if women are "helpless without Uncle Sugar coming in and providing for them a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system without the help of government." But how well do men control their libidos, and doesn't it take two to tango and create a pregnancy?
• Rand Paul, another candidate for president, pooh-poohs the idea because in his opinion women are winning the war: "I think some of the victimology and all this other stuff is trumped up." In other words, religion-mad Republicans want to play God, speak for God, and rule over other people as if they are "gods" themselves. The "sanctity of human life" means that a just-fertilized egg which lacks a brain or nerves, and thus the ability to think or feel, is vastly more important than the life, health and emotional well-being of a living, breathing girl or woman who certainly can think and feel. According to these arrogant self-appointed "gods," if a ten-year-old child becomes pregnant, even if she was raped and is too young to deliver a child safely, she has no choice but to attempt to give birth, even if she dies in the process.
Nor do you and I have the right to decide if we wish to avoid needless suffering by ending our lives. My father suffered greatly in his declining years and chose to end his life with dignity, knowing that his health could never improve. These insufferably arrogant would-be gods would have forced him to prolong his suffering. Who the fuck are they (please pardon my French), to force other human beings to suffer needlessly, when there is no possible hope of recovery?
$%^&*( these stupid, arrogant, compassionless would-be gods. They have no right to force my father to suffer needlessly, and they have no right to force a ten-year-old rape victim to bear her rapist's child.
And what about a single working mother of three children, whose contraceptive malfunctions? What if she becomes pregnant through no fault of her own? Should she be forced to bear another child that she does not want and cannot afford? She already has her family. Who has the right to force her to bear a fourth child because a pill, condom or IUD malfunctioned?
the idiots lost the last few scandals.... HILLARY is a winner... TRUMP stated the system is rigged... LIKE a little whiney kid.... SUCC it up TRUMP... TYRUMP should be in jail because of the PLANE and Yacht .
TREY GOWDY took a black marker and said it all was classified. he is your criminal. The GOP scandal idiot. Although the findings raised troubling questions about the laxness of security at the State Department, Mr. Comey said the F.B.I. did not find conduct suggesting “intentional misconduct or indications of disloyalty to the United States or efforts to obstruct justice.” I am willing to bet the CIA in Benghazi could have been charged with the same things. They talked as if they have secure towers, carriers and network a round the world... LOLOLOLO
TRUMP cant do it. TRUMP U next up!!!
LIKE 5 bankruptcies???? I don't think they are that stupid not to know the technology involved..... The good she did communicating for the world power house... The service and devotion in the only system that worked right. THE FBI most likely used the same configuration around the world. THE interoperability , networking challenges. THEY KNEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I FEEL A PARTY COMING ON ... like WE DID ALL THROUGH THE 90s WITH BILL CLINTON... LIKE ITS 1999 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you IDIOTS REALLY KNOW trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nOW THEY ARE INTO POLITICS... are THE PASTERS TO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND ACCOMIDATION? its THE law... those RELIGIOUS OUT OF CONTROLL LAW BREAKERS. put THEM ALL IN jail!!!!!!!!!!!!
TRUMP wont get many of the leader of the GOP vote. They back him with support but NO WAY they will vote his way. HE feuds with a hundred people a MONTH ON TWITTER, he HAS TO MANY ENOMIES.
I have page after page of TRUMPS slimy court cases. DONT talk about JUSTICE and looser with out understanding TRUMP... The evangelical un educated, no moral , no class slime buckets are going to get woke up. ANY evangelical with a TRUMP vote is slime.