It smells bad indeed as he/she obviously has some insider info. More evidence to the corruptness that seems to permeate this company
Yeah not good. Resigns on a Friday after business hours. Here's what he said just about 15 days ago when joining the board -- oh how things have changed, namely shareholder value.
x for the past two years as an interested shareholder, I have been impressed with both the growth of the Company and the strategic decisions made by its board and management. ChromaDex has a unique business model and a compelling portfolio of patented ingredient technologies, highlighted by NIAGEN® nicotinamide riboside. I am excited to join the board and look forward to working with Steve Allen, Frank Jaksch and the entire ChromaDex board and management team in creating and driving shareholder value.”
Right on fraud! The company is so very good at "marketing" its products through slick web pages and press releases, it should highly concern every investor why they haven't addressed the issues raised
Where will funding come from for on-going operations. They supposedly made a 250K profit last quarter but still burned about $3M cash. Can't go on forever like that.
Of course, you can produce Scientific evidence for that claim. NOT!!! It is this kind of marketing hyperbole that leads to rightful skepticism about anything the company sells.
This adds even more concern. Checkout the reviews at glassdoor dot com
U are also wrong about me being a short seller. Never have shorted any stock in my life yet
From the article on Healthnews:
"The pill described in this story is the first product of Elysium Health, a new company formed with the backing of many leading researchers in the field. The company claims to be science and data driven and suggests that its product is superior to other dietary supplements that haven’t been scientifically validated. We think the story should have been more forceful in exposing the hypocrisy of that stance. The company says it will provide evidence to support its claims at some point in the future, but it is selling the supplements NOW. So it is essentially doing the same thing that other unscrupulous supplement sellers are doing — enriching themselves based on the “promise” of a product that hasn’t been shown to provide any health benefit. The fact that Nobel laureates are the ones doing it is unfortunate, since their stature will distract consumers from the emptiness of the company’s claims."
Elysium is part of the hype pumping machine: Google this ""Five Nobel laureates backing antiaging dietary supplement healthnews"
Who, in God's name, refers to the largest customer (accounting for 27% of Q1 rev) as "Customer C"? Hello, anyone home? There is no mention of Customer A or Customer B in the doc as far as I could see. Oh, and it just so happens that Board of Director Fried owns 91% of distributor HealthSpan and the other 9% is owned by Chromadex. Is Healthspan even a real company -- try googling it.
When the inevitable class action lawsuit becomes a reality, any suggestions as to which law firm to sign up with. Or can I self-represent as part of the class action. The lawyers will make a fortune.
If the management is anywhere close to being fraudulent, it will never recover. And in my opinion, I was skeptical that they were fraudulent at first but now I am convinced. Just google some manager's or board of director names along with the word "lawsuit" -- previous lawsuits i'm talking about and you will see they appear to be shady. They have lost credibility. I wouldn't go long at 5 cents a share.
Instead of signing on with a lawyer, can i represent myself and join the inevitable class action?
I was thinking the same thing. Sounds like the Stock buy back offer can be rescinded for almost any reason up until the last minute by either the seller or the buyer (i.e. AUDC company). I just wish MGMT would sell this company completely -- i want out, at a profit prefrerably.
Yeah, thats the one thing the company has going for it. However I see a lot of reviews at Amazon for nectar7 niagen and it seems a lot of reviewers were somehow paid/compensated for review. Also some said it didn't do any noticeble good
I'm not short but Management that cant be trusted is not worth any LONG investment, no matter what the pps is.
he is a young man. Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, and others displayed their brilliance early in life also. Read his posting and see if what he says is true. Don't just discount it because of age. Who is Customer C in the company's SEC filing?