OK, thanks I was hoping that was the number covered yesterday.
I believe Nasdaq will report how many were short at the end of July on 8-10.
Hoping that the total shorts is going down, but I really doubt it, unless there really are games going on here to drive the price down as some has suggested.
We will know in time.
Thanks for your response
So you are saying that another 759K covered yesterday?
Where did you see that.
I am not slamming you for that I am curious on where you saw it.
I have been wondering during this ridiculous fiasco whether shorts were covering.
Thanks for the info
Sentiment: Strong Buy
THanks for the response, your answer makes a lot of sense.
I was thinking the next week or 2 and you are thinking longer, makes a lot of sense.
If there are games being played here as some have said then may be this is a short term ordeal. Time will tell.
Gas I always respect your thoughts, so why do you think 3.50 is the bottom.
Not 4 where we were today
Appreciate your thoughts and thanks for responding
Sadie, I have another post where a lafirm is already starting an investigation into this.
Yes this is total BS but if they really are playing games hopefully sht flies.
As I stated in my other post the chances are there will be a buy out before any potential lawsuit could ever happen.
Good Luck and are you having problems placing posts.
This site is really screwed up lately
Almost as screwed up as KERX
This came over my TD Ameritrade news ticker at 5:41pm
On behalf of Keryx investors concerning the Company and its officers' possible violations of SEC laws.
GPM is preparing a lawsuit on behalf of injured investors.
Just wanted everyone to know about this.
So if some type of total B.S. is going on A law firm is already preparing.
Although the company will probably be bought out before any law suit can ever hit the courts.
I did not sell today, but once we settle down I may actually play the trading range just to make up for this B.S.
Although some here have said we will be back to 6 soon.
Dont forget we still have good news coming with the snda, and don't forget the EU partner that we now have NO product to sell to them. HAHA, but not funny- which is pathetic. For a couple of months anyway.
Once we get the product rolling again, and hopefully real soon then we will see what happens.
Jake going over some of the cc.
Could the snda be coming shortly and this is there last attempt at driving down the price.
As you said we are holding at 5, at least so far, very high volume.
I do agree with you that something is up
Sorry I said Dave when I meant to address you, Jake.
If there is a B.O. near could this new second supplier be the buyer???
Dave I said some of this to Das earlier today, in reference to the shorts covering.
9.25 million shares traded in 4 hours, with the majority in the first 2 hours.
I used to think EU partnership was coming BUT how can that happen with no product to sell.
I am still not sure if the B.O is right around the corner but I definitely think something is up.
I am getting so tired of this sht that if the BO came earlier at a lower price then let it happen and lets get out and away from these morons.
Correct, read my other post to you.
90 mins into trading and we have 7.29 million shares traded.
There sure seems to be something going on.
If shorts are covering then there is a reason why.
As you said we only know half the story
I have not heard the cc yet, BUT I was thinking the same thing.
Could they tweek the dosage and other differences between Japan's version and ours, and import.
According to responses below NO, but you were not the only one thinking this.
Das, wasn't there a supply issue a year ago?
Obviously not this bad but I think I remember a supply issue before and we got thru it.
As disgusted as I am, I am holding.
I have not heard the cc yet, BUT didn't we have close to 1 million shares traded by the open.
Didn't I see between 500K and 600K shares traded right at the open?
One hour into trading and we have 5.85 million shares traded.
Are shorts covering????
Maybe I am just hoping but I still cant wonder if some other good news is coming.
If it is they better do it fast, and that is why I am wondering if something else is up.
Many speculated last week that Seth had told his friends to cover. He would not have done that unless something else is in the works. The works may have just slowed down, but we don't know.
At this point an EU partner coming who knows, with no product to sell.
May be I am just hoping, wet dream, silly dream ???
If we continue to hold 5 then we should be back in the 6's soon.
Sadie now that we are on a roll, and have definitely shown strength to stay above 4, and 5.
You would have to think that the funds that had to sell when we broke that 5, and 4 levels, will now be buying back.
Hopefully we have strength to stay in the 7's, and continue our move up.
Next week will be interesting with the S&P at all time highs.
Everytime we get up here the market pulls back. Next week start earnings, so who knows where next week goes.
On the other hand we have shown strength lately on bad days to hold or minimally drop.
Unfortunately that may put a hold on our run up. Not thinking negative towards KERX, just
not trusting this goofy market.
Gas, awhile back you said that 8 was the next resistance level.
Hopefully the market does not take a crp, and ruin our run up.
After we hit 8 and get thru it, what is the next resistance level, 10???
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Options point to 6.
With 15 mins to go in trading will probably hold 6, but I never underestimate the power of the computer to beat the crp out of any stock at any time, especially here.
As I stated elsewhere, the JMP conference is Tues. at 1:30 ET.
They have yet to drop a bomb during a conference but who knows if they ever have some type of good news and deliver that news during one of these conferences.
Not trying to start speculation since they have yet to do that, but every conference I always wonder if they have a bomb to drop and off we go.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Options end today, and they point to 6.
Where we end today who knows, hopefully in the 6's.
Also Kerx speaks Tuesday afternoon at the JMP conference at 1:30 ET.
They have yet to drop a bomb during one of these conferences, but since we are in June you never know if they drop some type of positive catalyst.
I am not talking buy out. I still think EU partner first and later the buy out. If we get a nice catalyst like that to get the price up much higher, and then sell may be to that partner 6 months or a year later.
We get a lot more per share.
If I am wrong, and the buy out happens soon, then I take my profits and look elsewhere to invest.
Either way we win.
Sentiment: Strong Buy