the decision is basically imminent, meaning that sometime from now until March 31 we will get a pr on the direction of this drug. It could happen after hours today, next week, or next month. So, to answer your question, no, you might not have to wait 2 months, you might very well get an answer sooner rather than later.
The original guidance that was stated before the end of the year has not changed. We will get a PR in less than 60 days on path forward. She said the bad weather resulted in some rescheduling. There are multiple outcomes here as you can imagine. I am not sure what it is going to look like, but we'll at least get a path forward before end of Q1.
Within 7 days there will be a PR from the company regarding the opening of the enrollment
Update from patient #4 in the next 30, which would include the 45 day evaluation
Update from patient #5 in the next 30, first eval
2 patients will be enrolled under emergency access within 30 days
within 60 days new protocol will be announced, with total number of patients