Time is near for Phase III results, early speculators starting to enter, soon the herd will be arriving. The shot and distort game is now officially over. BOOK IT!
Higher highs and higher lows = UPTREND
Bwhahahahaha!!! Get's it wrong every time
Scooped totally! Works in GBM as well, our other "shot on goal" that was shelved -- bwahahahaha!!! Too funny, sorry not for Longs, I don't mean to be insensitive!
Time to know who runs the show here
As I said in my weekend post by the time this triple therapy is validated it will be obsolete. Who should Roche buy VBLT or OXGN?
So mano I think I will agree that anything can change for the better at any time and it just might. Having said that it could be some kind of interest from an external entity. As far as counting on the BOD and Management to change course based on the vote - good luck with that. As long as they get their fat paychecks and there's money in the kitty to keep them employed they really don't care what Shareholders think. Otherwise they would not have tried to enrich themselves with options on a reverse split. You think since everything has been voted down they will change their ways? Hahaha!!! Not a chance. You need to boot them out in order to have some chance of something good happening internally. They are incompetent, no doubt about it.
Even the stick on nose!
The problem is as follows;
- CA4P has been validated (GOG 186i) as dual combo drug and now they are persuing triple therapy so the GOG186i results have been devalued considerably as far as efficacy is concerned
- The triple therapy is with Roche's drug Avastin and Roche has no interest in partnering because they just got FDA approval for OC in dual therapy (Avastin and Chemo) and have had EU monotherapy approval for some time
- OXGN has failed to validate the utility of any drug as monotherapy
- They have failed many trials in the past so Big Pharma is skeptical the drug really works
- There's a number of newer therapies coming for Ovarian Cancer which will make CA4P triple therapy obsolete
- Management has failed to execute on many levels including retaining a Management Team, controlling cash burn, doing appropriate capital raises, communication to shareholders etc.
- The company has demonstrated a history of moving at a snails pace (Oxi4503 Phase I, results of GOG186i etc)
- There are many more equally undervalued companies that have better prospects (eg AEZS - 2 commercial products, 2 Phase III assets)
- FOCUS will take 9-12 months for first interim read out, 5 years for completion and final data set
I'm sorry but this stock is moving up a bit on the r/s getting voted down but the longer term prospects are just not there. That's not to say they couldn't be, it would just take a complete change of BOD and Management or a buyout which is extremely unlikely at this point