Gevo has only returned to where it was just recently. It had been oversold-- and it still has some very good upside. After the short terms holders, who bought at the bottom, sell off their shares -- we will be going up more. Looking for a 1.50-2 price range by the end of May. Check back then and then comment. I am sure you will see that I was pretty much on target.
Aha--- your name rings true to your feelings. I hope you are wrong-- I think I have entered at a good time. If not bottom--- very close to bottomed out. Time will tell.
I feel this is a great entry point to start buying. Just bought 15k worth and may buy more if it dips. Good luck to all. I feel this is going back over $4 by the end of March.
Seems to have a little bit of resistance here in the $3.90-4.00 level. Once, we get over $4 -- look for a little run from there. Hoping to see over $4 within a week.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
News is coming out and this stock is depressed--- be ready for a nice little bounce. Great short term and long term stock. Buy on any dips.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I read this article and cannot figure why we did not see a jump today. Even without this news the stock should be rebounding some. looking forward to the next few days. Any positive news and the volume and the share price will soar.
Does anyone here know more on this subject/article?
Any word on when we might see this article? I see nothing on the horizon. I do think this is a great hold/buy and will rebound within the next 3-6 months. Not a full rebound, but a good 60-100% gain from current levels. Possibly more with some sort of substantial news.
Feedback from anyone with decnt knowledge would be appreciated. Not a bunch of bull-----.
I like that the volume has slowed down some. I am starting to buy some more. I got in at 2.03 and am now adding. Once they start utilizing the new patented process and possibly license it out-- this stock will more than double. I am looking for a $4-$5 target by the end of January. The are going to be a leader in their field.
All thoughtful or infromative comments are appreciated.
Thank you for asking! I was about to post the exact same question. Last I heard was that they were moving the rig to the next (Zorro Gris) location. It would be nice to hear that they have started drilling. The only other thing I can think of is that they are waiting to partner with someone to drill a number of locations at once or are just being extra cautious on location before they start the next one to avoid failure.
Anyone out there with an update -- would be nice to know!
I heard it through a contact. If someone confirmed this- it would give me more confidence in the source. I would take it for what it's worth without corroboration Would like to see what others have heard.
Has anyone heard anything about possible partner being worked out very soon? In the next week or two? Curious to see what some of you may know and to see if there are similarities.
News will be out soon on the results. Tuesday's action was a good sign. Someone knows something or has reason to be positive. The next few days will be very interesting. I have a feeling we will see some more movement before the news is released.
Anything under $1.10 and I am adding. It will be a nice return in a week or two. Probably sell off 25-50% and hold the rest long term.