Agree Zevalin sales are declining due to lack of knowledge of prescribing MD, complex persona (which we know is not the case), less $ in the MD's pocket, and the fact that Zevalin patient often cross pollinate which creates tension between rad, oncologist, and nuc med MD or radiologist. BUT fact the treatment is still effective, SPPI can likely give a significant price increase to the market as needed to offset the decrease in sales numbers. Radiopharm in general has declined year after year. Expecting a 2% growth in industry this year by my numbers. This will help. I am also bullish on NAVB 's Lymphoseek. Numbers seem to be taking off in regards to patient studies. A good sign.
It will be nice to join the longs with the potential from .60 cents. Only shorted because of the massive number before me. Want be the last one to cover. Out and going long. Wanted to be long all along just not the right time. Long now till 2.50.
This guy summed it up well.
* New financing from a position of strength (sales increasing with LS and cost cutting is still in process)
* Days of shorting are over. 30 + million short that will have to cover before new financing is announced or they will likely be covering at 3+
* Positioning to renegotiate Cardinal contract (expiring in 20 months) and will gain significant margin with a new deal due to new indications and future indications
* Science and current indication is just scratching surface as company feels it could be used in ALL solid tumors in the future
* Platinum will not be selling shares until a significantly higher price is reached
* No secondary or offering of shares will take place as it is not needed (have credit line if needed). Company feels shares are too cheap now and will stay loyal to the current shareholders
* Stock undervalued mentioned repeatedly
* New data (carrot - expecting to be exciting) should be coming any day
No dilution. Need to have all options available to get the deals they want. No mention of royalty financing. Doubt it happens, but also good option to have on deck to again get what you want. Expecting positive data soon that will again be a position of strength for NAVB. Just the facts. I covered today and going long.
Dude, I am a short and you are just spewing irrelevant info. To get the deal they want with the new debt exchange and Cardinal, they need to appear to have options. A smart move to get a better deal. They have no plans to dilute. That has been said over and over.
She is kaput! China deal of 200K is a joke. China will just copy cartridges and rights anyway. The beginning of the end .0001
IPO was at 12.00 not too long ago. I would say there is upside just a matter of when. You can add another 20 million to the cash through their financing agreement. The management is among the best I have ever seen on a small cap biotech. There experience is par none. 80% owned by funds and insiders. I am buying under 4.00.
Thus the run up. Interim data was positive. Expect if the complete data is positive we will see this quickly jump to the IPO price of 12.00. I think it will be sometime next week. Just a guess.