awwww hit a nerve on your alias post there little guy. Maybe you explain what you said with your other alias little guy.
"Worth considering in fact, you might get slightly more on liquidation and with forced sale of VS or ETAK and its IP assets than you would by a reverse split" Just show the level of brain power and understanding when comes to investing period. Would someone please explain to this idiot that R/S has nothing to do with B/K! lol...SMH
"share later this month"......I don't see June 27th on this statement anywhere. As usual setting yourselves up for disappointment.
Hey Toilet WC....no wonder you are crying. So you listen to people on YMB for investment ideas and advise??? lol...so you deserve what you get because that plus the fact that you are consistently crying and bashing your own investment shows how stupid of an individual and investor you are. Finally, again you show your idiotic nature by saying "I lost 80% and what matters if I lose the other 20%!!" LOL...well if you are as adamant that this investment is doomed and will never come back why not save your 20% genius??!! Answer that clown!
Have you sold yet WC (Toilet)? You don't answer this question no matter how many times I've asked it! Like an idiot you keep yapping about how bad this company is but yet you still here. If you know it all and this is such a disappointment then why hold it?? Are you in closet hopeful just like you are an in closet #$%$? lol
Fun you wasting your time with these idiots. The company never said their are going to "release" their plan publicly on the 27th but they will "submit" it to NYSE. The NYSE will have to review and "approve/agree" with this plan before ETAK, if they want to prior to Q2 call, release it publicly. Seeing how lip tight Hal is about operations, and rightfully so, this might not happen until Q2 CC.
R/S ratios announced. Again...I believe they had to file such ratios for their proposed plan to NYSE based on today's SP. However with 1.5 years time to actually become compliant that is not what is going to happen. Regardless of our resident #$%$ here that is consistently posting doom days scenario I think we will pull through IF our BE and re-financing actually takes place by end of Q2.
Resident granny is out with her cane again! lol.....man I have to agree with you......this is not going anywhere. When are going to sell your 80K again???
This is a buyout play now....the management did this before and are going to do the same here. Build it and sell it. The only hopes is how well can they build it. Can they get revenues into $20-30M by next couple of years. If so somebody might gobble this up for a couple of dollars.
And yet you are still here typing away like an idiot! lol....what a sour #$%$. If you are gone then be really gone and don't look back. We will see what will happen when Hal achieves BE and the other points I highlighted. R/S will happen WC....that is what I have said as well. Read carefully son. If we are still 17 cents by summer next year then you are right...they will do a 10 or 15 to 1 R/S. So basically you are saying BE will NOT happen which means company must file BK chapter 11 at which point it really doesn't matter what ratio right? And if they do achieve BE you are saying that with reorg complete they are not able to focus in course of 12-18 months to bring on a few other new MVNOs to achieve CF positive? What about VS...with BE and refinancing current debt would VS be able to close new business to help CF positive?? Could we sell it in next 12-18m with all the interested parties we do have already?? What happened to VZ?? Could they have possibly brought them on during Q2 or could they by Q3. There are so many way that they could turn around quickly and back on the path.
According to WC as usually the world is ending and yet you are holding on to your little 80K shares. If you have so much confidence then why don't you sell and be gone? Am I holding you back with all my pumping here?? lol
"3) To consider and vote upon an amendment (the “Reverse Split Amendment”) to Part A of Article IV of the Certificate of Incorporation to effect a reverse stock split of the Common Stock at a ratio of between one-for-ten and one-for-twenty five with such ratio to be determined at the sole discretion of the Board (the “Reverse Split”) and with such Reverse Split to be effected at such time and date, if at all, as determined by the Board in its sole discretion (the “Reverse Split Proposal”);
It is normal business to increase "Authorization" of OS share count for any company and specially when our current OS is near its limits within 50-70M shares. However, number 3 is where we as shareholders need to step up and make voice heard. Unlike WC who is panicking on his little 80K shares and thinks that raising OS share Authorization automatically means dilution, this happens quite often with public companies without any further actions. With regards to R/S, obviously they had to have shareholder approval for any such action and IMO they will get it from much bigger shareholders and funds that are holding in this company then any of us here. However it still doesn't mean they will execute it as such levels. IMO they had to use such ratios for approval as part of language to NYSE that their plan is be compliant from current levels which requires such ratios. Of course they are not going to put down 5/1 or 3/1 on approval now or next couple of months since such ratios will not satisfy the NYSE compliance of $1 when we are trading at 17 cents. Please note the last sentence when it states clearly "if at all".
So stop panicking for now until you get your proxy vote and you have a chance to make your voices heard. Regardless, I still stick with what I have been saying......1) financial revival via renegotiation of current financing or sell of ValidSoft. 2) BE as stated by end of this month. 3) on boarding of additional users from VZ, vodafone, Brazil, etc.....
You do not make any sense as usual wc. It's like some days you are on your meds and other days you are off of it. With 170M OS they most likely have to R/S eventually unless they get a Iusacell size deal that can produce enough revenue to give them the multiples they need to get the market valuation of at least $200M to burst through $1 and be compliant. Even at 8x sales they would need to increase revenue to $25M to get such valuation. I am not holding my breath on that scenario happening in next 12 months. So, as I have said, the company and any logical CEO or management that has this much time to become complaint on a stock price is NOT going to R/S when the stock is trading at 15 cents!!! knowing that the agenda to BE by end of this Q, possible restructuring of current bank financing to get additional capital, and finally the sell off VS that could pop the stock price at each of these mentioned achievements could bring us back up to 30 or 40 cents. Specially if All 3 happen in relative short time from each other which can possibly push us over 50 to 60 cents. So why in the hell would he do a 1/20 RS when he can do a 1/2???? What if VZ MVNO is boarded soon and they go CF positive? What if they win other VZ MVNOs?? What if they increase additional SIMs from Vodafone. There are many reasons that combined with BE and financing scenario can get this stock's legs back underneath of it and go up from there.
So they announced that R/S is "possible" on the 8K....they also announced they have till NOV 2017 to do it if needed. They have to say that by law....they can't paint a rosy picture when there is high possibility that RS eventually might be needed to cross the $1 compliance mark. But you keep blowing smoke until you take your meds again and clear the clouds in your head.....
Maybe you should spend half as much time trying to talk garbage about me and think about what the hell you just read it would be evident that they have UP TO NOVEMBER OF 2017 TO BE COMPLIANT. Than what did I say that it was against the 8K fool??
Fun..I am not sure how you make such statement "that there is no way share price will begin improving organically due to added business." If ETAK, signs another Iusacell size business now, and after Hal has achieved its BE on current business, how the PPS will not increase dramatically?? After BE, any deal, small or large will impact the profitability. That is given. So what DC is saying is true that given 1 1/2 years compliance time there is no rush to R/S at such low prices. That gives us plenty of time to close on some additional business and PPS will increase quickly to mid or higher sub dollar. Even if they announce additional financing with current bank and new covenants along with company achieving BE the PPS will jump to above 30 to 40 cents. The potential for ETAK is large....given strong balance sheet and footing. Hopefully we will hear some of these materialized.
Yeah...Just like MSTR ($5-$$$$) , NUAN, IMAX, TA (2.8-$17), CSE (avg 0.93- $11) wasn't done yet either but I have made millions on them! lol But keep watching my speculative plays and see how I make more. Maybe you will learn something more that cruising on different boards and posting negative #$%$ under aliases.
What's amazing that I see your history to be synonmous with FD's. Every stock that you are commenting so does he. And more interesting is that its always negative?? lol....fool, your game is up. move along. you are waste of a binary number you create on that computer! lol
It seem this term and pumper are consistently used by handful losers who either are not investors or ex employees or partners gone sour. It make me laugh when you look at some of us who have been invested in this company for multiple years as pumpers! man we are some #$%$ pumpers with stock price being where it is!! lol