No mention of their Donald. Lou Dobbs is hemorrhaging.
Can't blame you. I just get a kick watching them self destruct. HRC pegged them correctly. GL.
As of today, the Las Vegas odds makers are betting markets drastically favor Clinton to win. They give Democratic nominee a 72%-odds of becoming the next president, according to Bovada Sportsbook, with Trump at 28% odds to win.
True, dissension is not racism, but there has been so much out and out blatent racism from Trump and his supporters, I'm suprised that minority push back hasn't been greater. Remenber Rodney King?