Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Canarc Resource Corp. Message Board

sunnyclimat24 12 posts  |  Last Activity: Jun 8, 2016 5:46 PM Member since: Apr 23, 2013
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • 5M shares traded today on the TSX.
    Many different buyers and sellers.
    I'm not sure what is gong on however it sure seems to indicate something is about to happen soon.
    I don't think investors all of a sudden woke up today and said "CCM looks good today, let's buy 5M shares".
    I wondered the same thing, why the increase in volume, unfortunately selling pressure, the days before the sale of El Compass. I don't think it is a coincidence. We will know soon if something's up. I'm not buying here, so please don't consider this a pump.
    GLTA.

  • Reply to

    Sunny

    by win1stock May 23, 2016 7:43 PM
    sunnyclimat24 sunnyclimat24 May 31, 2016 10:40 PM Flag

    I'm confident that Management will put another deal together as well. Let's all hope for bigger and better and before I'm to old to buy a convertible :).

  • Reply to

    3rd Attempt

    by sunnyclimat24 May 31, 2016 4:31 PM
    sunnyclimat24 sunnyclimat24 May 31, 2016 10:33 PM Flag

    Thanks everyone.

  • sunnyclimat24 by sunnyclimat24 May 31, 2016 4:31 PM Flag

    Sorry. I've tried to post 2 other times and no posts have shown up.
    Which brokerage firms allow CRCUF?
    Thank you. I friend can't trade through Schwab any longer.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    EXK stock sets a floor for value of CRCUF

    by simpsonsez May 26, 2016 8:27 AM
    sunnyclimat24 sunnyclimat24 May 26, 2016 12:00 PM Flag

    It's never good to trade on an emotional reaction to news.
    Emotionally, I was really #$%$ that this deal didn't go through, mainly because I want to get into the mining business. However, from a business prospective, the deal did strengthen CANARC's financial position. Management has indicated that they can now look at "bigger and better" acquisition projects, so IF they can accomplish that, then this was a great deal.

    Emotionally, I became attached to this mine. I thought it fit our business model perfectly and it came with a processing plant. Management has found better and better mine projects over the past 3 years, so if you believe in Management then just hang in there as I can almost guarantee you that CANARC will acquire a mine and the share price will once again be reflective of that.

    Some have sold and many have bought at these prices. I will continue to hold and sell half of my shares when I can realize a double. I think we may see $.035 - $.04 again. If we see those levels I will become a buyer and then work my strategy of buy and sell. We will see $.10 again this year.

    I'm still very confident Management WILL find another mine. I hope that it is "bigger and better". What I am finally understanding is that there are many mines available for acquisition, I just fell in love with this one.

    GLTA

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Sunny

    by win1stock May 23, 2016 7:43 PM
    sunnyclimat24 sunnyclimat24 May 24, 2016 12:35 AM Flag

    I'm still here and haven't sold any shares.
    I don't really have anything to add right now.
    The "sale" was a complete surprise to me. I know that management painted the transaction as a huge positive, however, I was and am thoroughly disappointed that we obviously couldn't raise the money required for the project.

    I disagree with the sentiment that Catalin is the right guy for the job. He was brought in because of his supposed ability to raise money through his contacts and he failed on a project that was served up to him on a silver platter. JMHO. I have lost confidence in him. Sorry Bill.

    I have been assured that Brad is back now leading the charge for a new and bigger project that hopefully gets done soon. Time will tell, I'm still on board, however my patience has run thin.

    Sorry to not be pounding the drum right now but I need Catalin to prove that he can get a project done. Shareholders need to hold his feet to the fire, along with Brad's as well.

    GLTA

  • Reply to

    Wow.

    by billabeau567 May 9, 2016 8:29 AM
    sunnyclimat24 sunnyclimat24 May 9, 2016 5:17 PM Flag

    As I read the PR. I was waiting for the punch line that CANARC was going to use the proceeds to partner with X company to develop NP. I guess it's all a means to an end to get NP up and running and if this get's it done sooner then I'm on board. I will keep reminding myself that that is the prize Time to get the show on the road. Our expertise is supposed to be in mining not flipping real estate. Maybe Catalin needs to be reminded of that. Just getting tired of them crying wolf every year.

  • Reply to

    Wow.

    by billabeau567 May 9, 2016 8:29 AM
    sunnyclimat24 sunnyclimat24 May 9, 2016 2:36 PM Flag

    Hi Bill:
    You are more connected with Catalin than I am, I feel better about the confidence you have in him..
    Personally, my first reaction is that I'm disappointed.
    I want to be a mining company, not a real estate development company.
    Yes, it's great that Catalin turned a nice profit, however, at some point, they need to complete a mining deal.
    Time will tell on this one.
    I'm ready to mine.
    When things went quiet, I knew something was up.
    Missed the CC, probably would have said something inappropriate.
    We may be in a much more favorable financial position, but I'd rather have owned El Compas outright.
    GLTA

  • Reply to

    Financing...

    by scup79 May 2, 2016 5:50 PM
    sunnyclimat24 sunnyclimat24 May 3, 2016 11:49 PM Flag

    No one has expressed any concerns to me either. I think everyone is still a little bit "anxious" with recent high volume trading and our history of not being able to close deals.

    Sounds like Catalin is in his element here and I have confidence in him getting the financing deal done. I did hear that he was planning an announcement next week.

    Talk with you then.

    GLTA

  • Reply to

    Financing...

    by scup79 May 2, 2016 5:50 PM
    sunnyclimat24 sunnyclimat24 May 3, 2016 3:34 PM Flag

    I really don't know anything more than anyone else right now.
    I heard everything was positive 3 weeks ago, and I don't believe anything has changed.
    The mine is solid with a low all in cost.
    I believe that they had several financing possibilities. They chose the one that best fit at gold $1,100. Management may have chosen to go a different direction now at gold $1,300.
    Not sure why the large number of share being traded. I don't think it's someone with "inside" information because no one is saying anything, which is usually a good sign. I bought a little bit more last week, as I've indicated, I believe this to be over $.20, within 3 months after production starts. Nothing has ever been smooth with this stock, it'll have a few bumps throughout this year, but I think longs who stay strong will ultimately be rewarded. Maybe sooner than later here.
    GLTA.

  • Reply to

    Financing...

    by scup79 May 2, 2016 5:50 PM
    sunnyclimat24 sunnyclimat24 May 3, 2016 10:39 AM Flag

    Announcement next week.

  • Reply to

    Financing...

    by scup79 May 2, 2016 5:50 PM
    sunnyclimat24 sunnyclimat24 May 2, 2016 10:21 PM Flag

    It's been extremely quiet the past few days. No one is saying a word. PR must be imminent.
    I'm expecting an announcement Tuesday or Wednesday. I just don't want another Friday PR.
    I still believe everything is moving along in a positive fashion.
    My contacts are on the Brad side and he's been traveling the past few weeks.
    Anyone talk to Catalin lately?
    We will know soon.
    GLTA.

CRCUF
0.069-0.001(-0.72%)Jul 22 3:07 PMEDT