let's just say years of experience is what I use to make my assumptions. to each his own I guess, but soon you may see what I see as the eventual outcome. and, by the way, ,50 cents did not hold. will touch bases with you at a every downward .5 cent increment, my opinion
always amazed how some seem to think that anyone that has a negative analysis of stock is somehow short a stock. too funny. in any case you have your right to an opinion. when the bottom drops out or I mean then end of the common as it is today, (in my opinion), I will remind you of this post. best of success.
in my opinion. the shares might trade at .10 cent to .20 cent range in the near future before they eventually could be deemed worthless. again, my opinion.
they will be worth zero or you may get lucky and get out on Monday for 10 cents on the dollar. my opinion. always love how these companies make the chap 11 announcement at the end of day on a Friday. most are trapped and could not off load before market closed. my opinion
you must be new here?. take a look at the last 5 years chart and you may see what others have known for quite some time. but, thanks for the reminder. my opinion
agree. well, at least the recent rumor pushed it to $17 at one point allowing some to reduce position before the next fall. $17 did not last long though and $15's came back quickly. my opinion.
again. not good. they pay a dividend on Friday and stock tanks over 8% on tues. going to be a long road back to $12. what a nightmare stock. my opinion
not real sure, but it appears most are taking their .50 cents on the dollar and getting out before they possibly lose it all. my opinion.
congrats. my heirs will get whatever I have left of this fiasco "if" it ever amounts to anything someday. if they had to file for bk, I was going to request the certificates and use them as wallpaper on one of the walls in my office. would have been a nice design. my opinion
I would "love a bid at $35"..... would take it in a heartbeat and gladly move on as a lesson learned. been waiting a long time to get back to where I initially bought, but have made a good chunk buying and selling in the interim. trades between $19 and $15 have been many in helping to reduce loss exposure and adding on a few dividend payments at the same time. but, if we can get to $35 again---please, I am gone from here for good. my opinion
they were touting CJES as a bargain when it was around $5, 4, 3 and 2.......
hopefully they survived and took what they could above a buck when they had the chance. they appeared to refuse to see the signs of where it was headed to now. my opinion
one thing after another. this stock is a hot bed of trouble. cannot see how anyone can go long. above $200. my opinion
personally, I could care less who buys them out. I just want may initial share purchase price (mid $30's) back and I am gone. my opinion