Decision could be any day between today and August 7. Have to watch closely on a daily basis. If approved watch for a top. If a delay try to protect yourself on the way down. Hate to miss the news either way. Just being out for a day could be costly.
Thanks Nostradamus, I'll be sure to sell everything first thing tomorrow. Why don't you tell me what is going to double next week while your at it? We have been looking for a know it all to help make stock choices. It looks like you may be that person. Wow. I feel honored to have someone with your obvious insights to be advising me. Just Wow.
I usually don't respond to boneheads but have a question. Did they call you bonehead in grade school because you were dumb? On ignore you go because I already know the answer.
Sick of our do nothing Congress. Need a referendum for term limits.
They screwed their own kids futures. Sounds like the good old USA. I think we may have gone past our prime already. Probably the 80's was it but all empires crumble over time ask the Romans.
People always panic and will continue to sell at lower prices. This will be back to much higher levels but will take a few months. Hold on and add if you have the nerve. This company has great potential and we will be rewarded.
Agree. Will take some time but the US will be the only good game in town. Don't panic. Don't listen to the fear mongering media. Hold stocks and if you have the nerve add on these big drops. Good luck.
Or add if you have the nerve.
Our platform will be worth the wait.
On ignore you go holdout. I have 15,000 shares and will sell after $10 plus within a year. You will be long gone of this board by then but I'll not wait. I'll simply ignore you.
Use Ignore button. Tary is worse than an idiot he is dumber than a imbecile and even more of an #$%$ than an ignoramus. Did I cover it?