Did you note how many times this ran down to $1.00 range this morning, but never breached same. Already 50M shares traded here between PRE and less than first hour of trading. WOWZA!!!
Could easily see 50M + in volume today. Strong support so far at $1.00 and needs to hold same.
Should see a new day high soon.
Got close in PRE in the 1.90's.
Good luck all......I'm out.
One things for sure, lots of bag holders this morning as the stock ran to 1.90's in pre. The deal with Alaska seems like a life line for this company, but if they don't get significant orders soon, insiders are going to have to do something to keep this company above water.
SOLD remaining shares in pre at ....$1.78.....That's a buck higher than the price of .77 I told you to buy.
companies like this one can spike on news and tank same day, or shortly thereafter. This company has a stiff reverse split and doesn't make any money. All it does is burn cash.
Could go higher in PRE tmrw, but could also tank.
where I've been short since mid 2's, for LYLE the board pumpster to come on in AH's and pick up shares of GEVO at ..77 cents.
I dumped 75% of my shares from .90 to 1.10 and will be watching closely in PRE....
So bottom line, I'll add some more core share of my CCXI position.
In AH's I sold 75% of my shares at .90 to 1.10 and actually tried to get LYLE over at MNGA where I shorted from mid 2's, to pick up some shares of GEVO at .77 cents in AH's. So posted in real time if you get it.
I killed it in GEVO and sold nearly all my shares in AH's between .90 & 1.10 per share. Not sure it runs further tmrw, but watch pre market....
Damn, sold more at $1.10 and down to 20,000 shares.
Couldn't help myself and sold more at $1.02 The contract for $250,000 is small, but could turn into much much more.
I'll hold the rest of my shares until tmrw.
If you had bought in AH's when I posted here, you'd be up 40%.
Not to one up ya, but I bought 100,000 shares of GEVO. My brother bought 200,000 shares and more in AH's of GEVO.
I've been selling like crazy in AH's starting at .90 up to .93 and killing it.
Any ones guess how high this goes tomorrow, or if it tanks. My bro and I are on FREE SHARES now, so letting some ride into at least PRE tmrw.
Bought it today. You should've done the same and sell this POS stock going to zero.
SHORTS KILLED this pos from mid 2's lol.
I've been playing oil stocks for awhile now. ORIG & FMSA for months now. CCXI has made me money, but not nearly like beaten down oil related stocks.
Anyone following them is a FOOL.
Perhaps another day lol.
I totally agree and imho, the play here is to wait and see. "IF" it's approved, it's my opinion it will become an awesome short play.
the drug needs to be approved, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it by any means.
Clearly some here thought this company just scored at 10 year $3B+ contract lol. I'm betting who ever wrote the PR release cashed in big time lol.