an then ask Tim Seymour of CNBC Fast Money if he would wear a pink TuTu tonight.
Bump for people here that can't remember what happen 30 minutes ago.
then again, everything today is a lie.
and there's only one place that kind of money will come from; so, what about $1,500 plus 'gold' is it that you don't understand?
by Euro banks that have passes stress tests.
but it is likely the news will report record fireworks sales boast economy.
That was the smartest thing you have ever done in your life.
If you add the number of stock owned by individuals, businesses, and private/public held financial firms, they collectively own less stock on the Nikkei than Japan's Fed. One could reasonable say, the Nikkei is owned by the Japanese government's bank. When will the U.S. stock market be primarily owned by the U.S. Fed ... at the current rate of debt buying, around the end of Q1/2017.
sure hope Japan, Spain, Italy and China are next.
This is an update; Dow Futures down 4 whole points, rumors that a 'halt' in trading in Futures may be necessary or at the very least a 4 hour circuit-breaker requirement.
ProShares is a marketing operation for the product developer, Credit Suisse, they are as they say ... bird's of a feather, and there is not (as amazing as it sounds) another bank on earth that has been charged with more fraud actions, more civil and criminal conduct, more illegal activities than CS. From embezzlement, to securities fraud of every classification, to every from of material omission in a financial transaction, including lending to terror sanctioned governments (namely Iran and Syria) and funding of genocide operations in Africa ... CS is on par with Mexican Drug cartels. NOTHING CS states can be relied upon WHATSOEVER as fact. As a comparison, the fact that ProShares and CS are permitted to offer these so-called 'products' is tantamount to allowing a convicted and actively known child sex offender teach elementary school children in his garage.
but it was for 2 whole days, although she did checkout late on the 2nd day for an extra charge of 30% of a daily room rental.
There are rumors globally, that the FED, BOJ, ECB and Goldman Sachs advisers are all in an emergency meeting at the famed Rocket Bar in Brussels, behind closed doors, after ordering $77,000 in finger-sandwiches and shrimp-cocktails, that were flown-in from the Baltic Sea.
if 'cash' ever shows even a slight sign of having any value whatsoever again, this toilet will get flushed and never fill again.
The only reason Tom Lee is on TV, he's a flaming in-your-face boy-toy gay, and being so is the new politically correct theme.
BOTTOM LINE: You can create a financial product that fundamentally is entire worthless and provided that you have told people it is worthless and ultimately will be worth nothing, people will still buy it with an expectation that it will increase in price/value regardless of the known, disclosed fact that it will not. It is not a crime or a scam to sell something that will eventually be worth nothing provided you have informed the buyer that what they are buying is a worthless POS, period.
CONCLUSION: There are those that have been caught and those that have not been caught yet, equally true ... there is no evidence that supports one can be only a little pregnant.
1. The use of the word 'investment' is not germane to the structure of the product, therefore, the use or classification within the context of the product description is not relevant.
2. The S.E.C. does not pass on the nature of any investment merits. Inasmuch, any public product stands on the description of public disclosure and not the 'merit' of anticipated 'value' or lack thereof.
3. A cause for action must be based upon the documented absents of public disclosure risk(s) as set forth under the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934 guidelines.
4. It is not altogether unreasonable under our purview for 'products' to be publicly offered that have no intrinsic value whatsoever beyond the perception of the buyer.
5. There are certain situations where the requirement of a licensed stock broker may be necessitated for interpreting certain product performance reactions in response to market conditions of products offered to the general public, notwithstanding; seek professional advice prior to making all financial decisions.
6. It is not inherently unreasonable that certain products offered to the general public as an investment ultimately will fail or become worthless especially when said product has been structured to do so.