Few comments either. For HF trial: if it had the wrong radiological testing, who's fault was it? As for the melanoma trial, if the science was advancing so quickly, why going it alone in a P3 then, and put at risk so much money? As for the T-rex trial, I see your optimism. That's nice. I wonder why I can't see that much of optimism in the share price, then. Japan? Still waiting...once again, go back to the October '15 presentation and then you are more than welcomed to come back to discuss more.
I've imagined it many times...like when I imagined the potential of CD34 which was, IMO, cut out way too soon or when I imagined the potential of the melanoma trial. I imagined it when I thought that a lucrative partnership could be made for the PII DM1 or when I thought that a CLI Japan partner would have soon signed a similar deal to that signed by ATHX in Japan. Ok then, when I stop to imagine things, I come up with realism. The company is sitting with an around 30M market cap for such a long time, and I don't see a turnaround yet, if ever. Right now the only good news I see is that autologus might have some hedges toward allogenic, given the recent Juno trial hold. But the company will soon need money, where will it come from? I believe investors will soon start to question that.
I see, but correct me if I am wrong but in the last CC it has been stated that the partnership talks were progressing for CLI in Japan. After months from that CC, isn't it a bit unusual to still present about the matter? I thought by now it would have been a closed deal. I was wrong, though.
I believe you are losing your time. First of all, if a faster than planned recruiting was a relevant good news, why would the company not disclose it? Also, even if the study shows very preliminary good results (say in the 18 patients cohort), why do you think it would effect in a tangible matter the share price? I would focus on other matters. The company will most likely need to raise money in the current quarter, how will it do it? Is some lucrative partnership (finally) arriving (if yes, which one?!?) or will the Aspire ATM be used and thus dilute shareholders? Will the European JV with Hitachi finally take place, or else? I would ask most likely myself these kind of questions.
If I am not wrong, I believe the first time I heard about talks with potential partners for CLI in Japan (and opportunity for CHF, too) was at the presentation given at the Meeting with the Mesa, back in October '15. You tell me if I am overthinking it...I would have been more than happy to hear about a deal by now, at least for CLI, but so far I haven't heard it, did you?
Unfortunately one of the July presentations, to be held in Japan, deals with CD34 and CLI under Japan new regenerative medicine laws. This sounds not so good to me, as I belive it hints that a partner is still far away. I hope to be prooved wrong, but I doubt it.
I am wordless, once more and again. Ovarian cancer...one of the few applications for I was hoping to bring in a nice partnership, with much needed upfront payment with a big name pharma. Not at all. But I wonder what is the sense of divesting so many assets like this. If this is the kind of deals we've experienced so far, why being optimistic about the so much awaited CLI partnership in Japan? You tell me. I wish you guys good luck, I will sell asap, have no faith anymore at all.
I believe facts speak for themselves, don't they? People keep posting the same info over and over.
Ok but we are approaching June...the end of the year won't be that far. Bar being set low, lucrative reimbursement payments...without a partner I don't see how this could be any positive.
What would you pretend? We are something like at least 7 months talking about a partner for CLI in Japan, not to mention the potential multi-billion dollars of the other drugs in the pipeline. What about CHF? Why don't you go back to listen to the October presentation of the meeting at the Mesa and you tell me what's been delivered so far...in the meanwhile the company spends around 90K of cash per day.
I agree, that's why I decided to correct you. Any investor who wants correct info can simply go to any of the most recent company presentation and see the timeline.
Like it or not, as for the share price, the company is back to where it was...with a 20% stake less in PCT. In about 9 to 10 months IMO cash will be over and I don't see the company going cash flow positive soon, so I have to agree that a massive dilution might be in the corner, simply because so far the company has been unable to attract lucrative partnerships.
That's incorrect that Hitachi would let the stock grind lower to get a better price, simply becasue Hitachi bought a stake in PCT and not in CLBS, so wherever CLBS goes, that won't affect directly PCT valuation and viceversa. Hitachi valued PCT at approx 100M, and that means that they don't, nor they did when they bought the stake, care about CLBS valuation. As a matter of fact the could have made an offer for the entire company at a lower price than 100M, but they simply weren't interested in the whole company, because they decided to stay focus on the goal.