Actually Bill Clinton is an asset, that the GOP is trying desperately to negate in the Campaign and are going after him for some silly stuff. Hope Hillary doesn't sideline Bill as she did in her 2008 campaign.
to the 1070 in DX12 games.
No one is gonna spend the high prices that Nvidia is charging for their obsolete Maxwell products now that the much cheaper RX480 is here.
You sir are correct. The fact is that Nvidia cannot supply the demand. And demand at $399+ is usually very low for discrete graphics cards. So Nvidia cannot supply the LOW demand. Hence there must be a supply problem.
The TSMC 16nm/20nm process is new and TSMC has other priorities like Apple and Mediatek who use only the low power feature of their process. Hence Nvidia is LAST in line at TSMC, which explains the supply issue.
Getting YIELD up on a new process while working on low power process for Apple is not done. That's why Nvidia cannot supply the LOW demand of $399+ cards.
make the Greatest Country in the world, Great again. LOL.
Its the height of stupidity IMO.
And yes the Mexicans are going to BOMB the U.S.A. Trump said it.
The GOP won't be able to recover from the mess that Trump has put them in. Decades maybe, until they get some of the Latino vote.
Hey you dumbessa GOPers, the whites are only 65% of the voters. The rest 35% are people of color.. Latinos, blacks and Asians.
So for Trump to win, he has to get at least 75% of the white vote. Ain't going to happen.
People like StopSpending in the GOP will be voteing for a debt ridden conman who will destroy the GOP.
Funny as hell.
Nvidia is hosed IMO.
Its because there are very few gamers who spend $300+ to buy graphics cards to run benchmarks and install drivers.
Most gamers find that they can play games very very well with graphics cards under $200.
He shovels money from his charity into buying Tim Tebow memorabilia. LOL.
investigation. They got nothing else to do.
Clearly shows that Trump is an anti-Semitic racist.
That right there is the election for Hillary. Very few thin beautiful women left to vote for Trump.
I suspect there are huge rats there.
retweets their sayings like the Hillary star of david pic.