"We need to start somewhere."
OK. Let's start with the First Amendment.
So you're saying they're possibly shooting for the "suicide by cop" scenario.
Really? You're a talking head? You seem more like a rat's patootie, considering you posted 16 SPAM/phishing messages in a row last Friday.
You tell US; did you pay the fine yet for abandoning your vehicle, or are they putting a lien on your double-wide?
I drove into Vegas the morning of 6/1, and proceeded to the MGM Grand parking lot. One thing new I noticed was that there were light strings above the parking areas. The lights were either red or green, depending on whether there was a vehicle occupying the space below it. This makes it easier to spot an empty space without driving down myriad aisles. (Your MGM fees at work.)
Before the meeting started, a group of shareholders was waiting to get in, and one mentioned that all the McDonald's (MCD) outlets in MGM properties had been closed. (So fleetwood and oh_my won't have to worry about paying for parking anymore, when they go for a bite.)
Once again, fresh fruit chunks/berries,cookies, Coke/Sprite,coffee, tea and water were served. After consuming some refreshments, I went to the washroom to tidy up before going into the meeting room. Jim Murren was exiting almost as I was going in.
The meeting started at 2:05pm with a short video presentation showing MGM's properties, with a tag line of "Mankind was not born to be bored". The meeting itself was called to order at 2:09pm.
Some highlights mentioned for the fiscal year:
1) Net Revenue and Adjusted Property EBITDA was the best in 7 years.
2) 6 million tickets were sold for MGM entertainment venues.
3) Company is looking to bring margins back to 30%. (Making good progress.)
4) MGM Growth Properties (MGP) is the biggest IPO on the NYSE this year, and the 3rd largest REIT ever.
5) Abandoned vehicles, competitors employees parking in MGM's structures, people parking and going to the airport (leaving on vacation), etc, are some of the reasons for the new parking fees. (Hmm, I wonder if fleetwood has had any trouble with abandoned vehicles at his mobile home park where he claims to be making money.)
6) MGM is the largest taxpayer in the State of Nevada.
7) MGM is leaving NV Energy8).
8) MGP dividend is around 6%.
9) McDonald's did not come up with a good offer in MGM's opinion
Meeting was adjourned at 2:58
I'M positive the Yahoo TOS fundamentally spells out a "no spamming" policy; read it daily, it hasn't changed.
Guess what? When I clear MY throat, I go Haa-rumpfff!
Usually the space in a mobile home park is rented, and the owner of the park (which could be a corporation) pays the property tax.
Did you check with the management company for the mobile home park to see if that's legal, or do you own the park? And if you own the park, WHY are you whining here?
Yeah. They just opened a bunch of stores in L.A. County. I may have to start shopping there.
Report where?, you provide no link. And you SURELY can't mean on the message board here, because there's no relation to the board and MGM company policies.
They should start charging for use of their shopping carts also; fee refunded upon timely return of cart to front of store.
Probably waiting for the team to announce Don Rickles as their official mascot, who will greet every game goer with "How ya doing, you hockey#$%$?"
I can't believe Yahoo still can't prevent you from posting endless SPAM on its message boards. Hmmm, sounds like a great title for a song, "Endless Spam", using the Diana Ross and Lionel Richie tune.
Have you ever considered a career as a house painter? That way you could do the same dam thing over and over again without being an annoying SPAMster.