All are confirming the stock is breaking down. If it closes at the low of the day, next stop is 384. After that there is nothing, but empty space. I'm looking for an intraday bounce to short.
Thanks. But, I was hoping to find out what time we will know about their decision. CNBC said it may continue over the weekend. Maybe there is no set time. But, if anyone knows, I'd like to know. Thanks.
Does anyone know what time we will hear about their decision tomorrow? Will it be during the time the market is open? Or will it be before or after the market? Thanks for the info.
My understanding is this now leads to the Greek getting the bailout money on time. If that is the case there will be less uncertainty which should be good for the markets come Monday barring any bad news.
That is what I think. Sell here. Buy it back at $9.50. With the expected pick up in volume after the weekend, I don't think the big boys will come back and buy stocks after a big run this week.
My guess is the S&P will probably retest 1040 again. If so, I think CENX will give in. The big question is if that is the case will S&P hold 1040.
This no move action is not just for CENX today. Look at other metal stocks (i.e. AKS, X,...). They are acting somewhat the same way. Who knows? Maybe it is a sign of accumulation.
I agree. The volume is half the average daily volume. buying in the $9's seem to payoff. Most likely it will be back over $10 tomorrow.
Just look at the price range for the CENX today. It is very tight. I rarely see this stock trade within such a tight range. Definately, the MMs are trying to make sure it won't move much one way ot the other, so that they can maximize the numbers of puts and calls to get expired.