Comments like this irriate me because they contain flat out lies. The produced worked and the results showed that. It will get approved and then they will tweak it for a Gen2 release. They are making modification to improve the product not because it failed. The stock was going down at first because of profit taking and shorting after the big run up. Now it is going down because of the proposed offering which would dillute the stock.
I used to trust their reports, but I question the timing of this inaccurate report today. Echo will file the CE mark as planned before this year and will file an amendment after the product enhancements are made. The amendment does not require an entirely new trial as reported by Life Tech. This does however, delay the FDA trial until the G2 enhancements are made.
This post is an outright lie. There was no target in October. There has not been a target in almost a year from them, when it was $3.50 pre-reverse split equating to $35.
The $3 target (I think $3.5 actually) you refer to was almost a year ago so it was pre-reverse split. So that is equivalent to $35. They have not put a target on the stock for almost a year.
I certainly pay attention to all of the shorts and read the research on all my stocks. However, the goal of this particular article was transparent -- to manipulate the stock down just before an offering. I suspect the author wrote the article last night or early this morning once he saw the news about the offering. The author is a new contributor, it is poorly and hastily written, the article provides no new insights, and makes up additional problems that are not issues, calling them "unknowns". The only legitimate issue he brings up is the first one about the drug interference which has already been covered by other analysts and addressed by the company.
If I knew that was true I would put in a buy order for $2.25 right now. I will buy more because this is being taken down artifically by the shorts and I need to buy back some of the stock I sold last week. Just waiting for the right price.
The writer of the article obviously did not listen to the conference call where his "concerns" were explained. Also, calls the fact that there was no observed redness or skin irritation at the site a safety issue? Arguing that more data should be collected on this lack of skin irritation; quite a stretch. The main concern is the drug interference, but the conference call stated that a fix has been indentified and will be included when the device goes to market. Also, the timing of the article is VERY suspicious.
I hate how yahoo takes a normal word and blanks it out making it look like a curse word -- the word above that I used was "scare"
Often the same person will post the rumor 10 plus times. They will move on to another stock soon once the volatility stops and the can't make any more money freaking people out. Would be nice to see a deal with Platinum announced though because that would send the stock soaring and squeeze all the shorts.
They will manipulate it down some, but CE mark approval will come in a few weeks and shot the stock up again. They will all be out by then, but I hope they don't scare too many longs out with them.
Maybe they will create a buying opportunity
Please report abuse for pharrmaherro so they cannot keep spamming the board
In the conference call a few weeks ago the CEO said that they would most likely release results of the CE trial this week or next week. So I think this is just a few folks betting that those results will be positive and the stock will rise as a result. I agree so I bought some more shares last week. Any deal with Platinum will come later because they will want to see the results of the CE trial before they finalize a deal.
I think they are waiting on CE trial results. So we probably won't hear anything on that deal until after Thanksgiving. Still with CE results coming out in a little over a week I am surprised by the selling.
One large seller maybe two brought it down today. Probably had a stop loss on it at 2.40. With such a low float one seller can do a lot.
I listened to the entire conference call and that was the one part that made me nervous. But I did like how Doman was up front in addressing it. The company under Mooney raised funds in a completely reckless manner and I have more confidence in Doman. He said they have funds to take them through 1Q. So I hope we are in a much better position to get a partner after CE approval, which will hopefully come in December.
Listened to the conference call and was quite pleased with the new CEO. To be honest I always thought Mooney came off as a bit of a used car salesman. But Doman comes across as much more of a straight shooter he answers questions when he can and explains why he cannot answer other questions. He stated that the CE trial results will most likely be released as a conference call before Thanksgiving, which I think is much better than a press release for such an important trial.
we are bound to get an update (hopefully positive) that should move the stock, but there has been very little volume for about 2 weeks.