% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp. Message Board

adrianthefrog 20 posts  |  Last Activity: Jun 16, 2016 8:55 AM Member since: Sep 6, 2013
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • adrianthefrog by adrianthefrog Jun 16, 2016 8:55 AM Flag

    Despite Marv coming on this message board and spending so much effort bashing this stock, all is fine with TPIV. He has a motive and that's why he is here. His goal is to create uncertainty among Long's. The warrants are an issue that is slowly decreasing. It was a situation when they desperately needed cash and were forced to make this deal . However we are much further along with a big grant which is rare in this field, orphan status, azn partnership, mayo venture, Roche connection. I think they are onto something special and see a financial deal with either azn or Roche forthcoming. Dart got into this company knowing what value it has. This could be huge. Yes, it's risky but name me a small cap bio that is not. 99 per cent fail after years of cash raises and lies. This could well be that 1 per cent that makes Long's a fortune. I for one am taking that wager

  • adrianthefrog by adrianthefrog Jun 13, 2016 12:11 PM Flag

    Discovered this company two weeks ago and love what I see. Such great potential in the hot field of immunology

  • adrianthefrog by adrianthefrog Jun 13, 2016 12:07 PM Flag

    All we need is data from phase 2 which I expect will be similar to phase 1, which will show just what we can accomplish. Obviously mayo and azn show our amazing potential, but we will probably no move much unless we have an azn full buyout which is very possible or get data update which I expect by the end of summer. Both these scenarios will triple current price or more

  • adrianthefrog by adrianthefrog Jun 13, 2016 11:54 AM Flag

    Ships thought you were to be gone until august. You cant stay away as you obviously have a personal vendetta against RIchardson. Therefore it is hard to take your posts with much integrity as all you talk about is private placements . I actually bought more shares and am waiting until end of June to see what the dfa proposal looks like. I agree you have been right these past few months, but I am still holding and waiting for some real news to turn this around. I am very concerned about financing and am hoping we can get private funding to avoid dilution, especially at current prices.

  • adrianthefrog by adrianthefrog May 23, 2016 11:44 AM Flag

    Heavily invested in this company as love all I see about it, except the price. It's all about data now, unless we get a buy out offer which is a distinct possibility given the huge interest in this type of bio from larger bios. Hold and wait for much bigger things ahead. Can't help but add to my position in the mid 50s. Way too much upside here

  • adrianthefrog by adrianthefrog May 23, 2016 11:38 AM Flag

    I believe submission and approval is going to happen and that is why I am still very long this stock. It's a risk and I could be wrong. Only time will tell. Interest abroad is very strong and FDA will consider the success they are having in other countries as a consideration for approval. This is a non evasive, very safe device that definitely helps with healing. Wanted to hear more on the other applications on the conference call

  • adrianthefrog by adrianthefrog May 13, 2016 11:37 AM Flag

    Could not resist another 10k shares at 54. This stock should not be trading this low and will not be for too long. Way undervalued

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • adrianthefrog by adrianthefrog May 11, 2016 10:23 AM Flag

    With the warrants issue almost gone and nothing but positive news TPIV should be trading well over 2. The warrant deal really killed the price, but Just watch us fly very soon as this concern disappers. I see huge news ahead for this company and that is why they get Grant's, partnerships, dart investment, orphan status . So much to be excited about. Buy out likely or at least a joint venture. Probably after phase 2 results. All about data now

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • adrianthefrog by adrianthefrog May 11, 2016 10:15 AM Flag

    Obviously a personal vendetta. Knew you could you wait until sept. I bought another 100 k at 0.045 last week. Yes, call me crazy and you are right I did buy some of this at 24 cents. For full disclosure I am down 26k at current prices. However this can change in an instance. I do not own nviv anymore, but I do have a very large position in TPIV. Monday could be interesting. I still think we have hope for approval, but the cash situation is definitely a big concern. Rail, looking at your recommendations I see you like penny, extremely high risk stocks. 98 per cent of these are doomed . snwv has been around for quite a while so obviously is not a fly by night. RIchardson has a great resume and may right the ship. I could lose my investment but I think Monday could be positive news that could be the turning point

  • adrianthefrog by adrianthefrog May 2, 2016 10:13 AM Flag

    Nviv was a stock I sold at a very nice profit. Traded in and out for two year. Easily my best play the past few years. Your desperate attacks are comical and meaningless. This seems to be your only stock and you obviously hate Richardson for screwing you on your contract. I totally understand. However let bygones be bygones and move on. No chance your hatred for Snwv runs too deep. Anyway, I hold and wait for more news.

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to


    by adrianthefrog Apr 25, 2016 12:48 PM
    adrianthefrog adrianthefrog May 1, 2016 5:59 PM Flag

    Actually looked at it and bought 5k. Small investment, but quite liked what i saw. TPIV is my retirement stock. Also like GERN at 3 bucks. One drug called IMET that like TPIV Offers amazing potential. See them getting bought out soon enough.

  • adrianthefrog by adrianthefrog May 1, 2016 5:53 PM Flag

    The decision in June to get FDA approval is very likely and with that we should see this stock move up nicely. I think $3 is far fetched, but 50 cents is a good possibility. SHips will never reveal why he slams Snwv so should be ignored by all. Read his 10000 posts and they all say the same thing. One goal, to see SNWV fail. I have 600k shares that could turn a very nice profit if things go the way I think they will. It's risky, but that's the market. Only invest what you can afford to lose. I still think this is very cheap and the upside potential is close at hand with a phase 3 technology that will get approved and is already used with success abroad

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • adrianthefrog adrianthefrog May 1, 2016 5:44 PM Flag

    Agree and I really think they are going to be positive. I also see more governments Grant's coming as the search for cancer cure become a necessity. The first grant covered the cost of the trial which is huge and I can't think of another immunology company with similar grant. Quite unique as this stock will be when results are known. Only time will tell, but I am holding this with the anticipation of a major breakthrough in cancer by TPIV.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • adrianthefrog by adrianthefrog Apr 25, 2016 12:48 PM Flag

    Dart did not invest in this for a small return.tpiv has so much potential for a small bio. The warrants have hurt the price but were necessary at the time. Fast track, orphan status, cash, dart, mayo, partnership, Roche connection through Perez, Grant's. There are so many reasons to be invested in this company for huge potential returns. May be a few years yet, but this bio is going places. My top stock holding with 220k shares

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • adrianthefrog by adrianthefrog Apr 25, 2016 12:30 PM Flag

    Despite ships hatred of this company for personal reasons, I have a little more confidence in this company having spoken with Kevin, listened to the conference call. I think we are at lows and actually bought back my 100000 shares I sold. Have 600k that I am holding for much bigger and better things. Ships, I look forward to your meaningless reply . You certainly won't change my mind here. I know the risk and accept it for approval is coming.

  • Reply to


    by adrianthefrog Apr 3, 2016 3:41 PM
    adrianthefrog adrianthefrog Apr 4, 2016 12:09 PM Flag

    Personally it's high risk as cash is so low. However, I am holding tight as I don't see them going bankrupt despite the low cash position. The cash raise should see them through to approval which i feel is very likely. Hoping some of it's other technology pays off. However tpiv is my top holding as I love that company. Ignore ships comments. He has a personal vendetta against snwv which he refuses to reveal despite repeated attempts . Obviously because I am correct with my assumption.

    Sentiment: Buy

  • adrianthefrog by adrianthefrog Apr 3, 2016 3:41 PM Flag

    We have rails, beech and myself confessing to be long and therefore believing this stock still has potential . On the other side you have ships who has been here for ever desperately trying to bash this stock. Our motives are clear. We are long. His motive has never been made clear, other than the grudge he holds against snwv for whatever reason. It's personal for him. We are just looking to see snwv technology succeed, get approval and perhaps get there bio film technology on radar

  • adrianthefrog by adrianthefrog Apr 3, 2016 3:34 PM Flag

    With a nice run up to 72 cents this past month, it looks like we are gaining momentum. This stock is way undervalued based on it's peers. I know the Dept of defense gave mayo a nice grant for phase 2 to be funded. I would not be surprised to see more Grants come in for this technology as they develop vaccines for bio terroism. Sounds far fetched, but it's only a matter of time. Tap immune has so much going for it long term

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • adrianthefrog by adrianthefrog Mar 30, 2016 11:06 PM Flag

    This will happen but not tomorrow. Sometimes a person steps out ahead of himself and realizes there is more involved with documents etc to announce yet. It will happen but not until mid April so the stock may drop a little and create a buying opportunity. With over 200k shares I have deep faith that this is the real deal in bio with funding, mayo, roche, fast track, dart and a hugely hot arena. It's only a matter of time. Yes, I do believe that Roche with the recommendation from perez will be our partner

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • adrianthefrog adrianthefrog Mar 30, 2016 10:57 PM Flag

    MR Ships, given that you are the disgruntled, angry person involved in the lawsuit that you have no chance of winning, you spend your time slamming this stock. That is the only reason you would be here. However I see a future in snwv and feel we are very close to our lows. Tomorrows conference call will be interesting. All is far from lost with snwv. I actually bought a few yesterday and may increase my holding again

5.79+0.25(+4.51%)3:29 PMEDT