I looked at my friend list. Roughly 5% really close friends. Other 95% just acquaintances. Some of which I had never even met in person. The 5% that are close I either email, text, or call regularly. The other 95% I just kept up with but also, being on there let them keep up with me. I don't want people I barely know keeping up with me. So I cancelled it. It turned into a big bs brag board anyway. It was a waste of time.
Melissa Lee what a joke.
It's already priced in. Any kind of good news pops this thing upward.