My thoughts on the Feb 8 earning and how I plan on playing it. So, I want your reasons for how yall plan on playing it. Basically, I am not very optimistic on the next earning and the effect it will have on the share price. My feeling is that the sales won't show much of an increase this quarter and thus the net income will be about the worst we have seen due mainly to the greater salary expense from the new hires. And unless Murphy doesn't update the sales progress this qtr, then we could see a substantial drop in share price, at which time I plan on adding. After that then we wait on the next qtr for the sales figures update. If we don't see some kind of meaningful sales in the june qtr and update, then I will probably bail and wait, because in my estimation we will need additional sales of stock to survive until the sales pick up. Right, wrong or what am I missing?
Update, I did sell half my ONVO yesterday at 1.95. At a loss of course. However, hesitated on buying XON. Of course XON rocketed up in the last several days, including today. Oh well, Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda!
I just did
Bio techs are down big. Thinking about selling half my onvo on an up day. If we ever get another one. Was thinking about moving the proceeds to XON. XON is down big from its 52 week high but they do have good sales and cash flow. 2016 is gonna be a tough year to pick winners.
Motley Fool is just that, a FOOL! Markets are crashing and he picks out any one stock to comment on. These internet commentary people are useless!
Yahoo finance has once again disappeared and what looks like a beta version has appeared for me. Not the first time it has happened to me. Book marked this message board, only way I can get back to it. Can't see portfolio in a usable format. Doesn't affect everybody I have learned, but it does some. SOMEBODY please buy Yahoo!
Jay, You are not the only one that feels the way you do. Just wanted you to know you have a lot of company. Holding, but very frustrated.
Have to agree with you here. The lack of transparency on the sales figures has me very frustrated. No sense of urgency to add any shares, in fact I lightened up a bit and put some of the proceeds in ABMD when it dropped after great earnings. Also added to ZIOP. Still way long with ONVO, but just don't see any signs of this moving much until some sales figures are disclosed. That being said, with my luck somebody will probably buy us out. GLTA