I have been holding since low 3s bought the day of the ER, but I haven't sold. Why not wait for inventory news? Are you concerned of a sell on the news event?
Cancer drug trials can have a tendency to drag on, especially if the survival rate on the regular drug is already high.
If the company raises cash, it will be on very poor loan terms (due to MNKD's inability so far to turn a profit), or a dilutive offering at the current very low price. So, a cash raise is much more costly at this juncture. I agree though that everything bad has come out (except bankruptcy), and that the CEO needs to be a genius to pull this one out of the brink.
1) That sounds like speculation.
2) I don't see how that can delay a recommendation posting for 6+ months... (assuming the initial date was going to be February or so...)