No doubt. None.
This is forming an unusually long, strong new base.
After today, within 8 trading days.
The right one.
Within the next 9 trading days, we will re-test the 132.65 and break out, finally, to $137-139. No ifs, buts or ands about it.
I'm staking my rep on it.
this PPS. Nothin doin until then.
Not defending Charlie, the Vietnamese Techie, but the cup and handle formation doesn't tell you exactly when the move will come.
That's why I said on Friday $132.65 was needed to break and hold.
They stomped on it to get it to close under that number.
Until we break $132.65 and hold it on a close (not just print) nothing is happening.
Time is always the enemy. If you need to sell a small piece in the next 2-3 weeks, then you need to sell that small piece today, right?
We all now know and should agree, technically, $132.65 was guarded on Friday. The shorts and naysayers won that brief but hard fought battle.
That caused us some harm. Technically speaking. But, rest assured, aside from a monumental market meltdown, $132.65 will be tested again.
Once we break and hold that on the close, we should take off.
So we watch and wait, or if you really have ballz, we add at any level here under $132.
Lately, certainly for 6 months, the company has surprised to the upside and Apple stock has well, comparatively, been good, but sort of lackluster until the build-up this past week.
I am 90% convinced, Tuesday-Wednesday will surprise us to the upside. I'm speaking about break out,not a mere 50c rise.
show the folks the crossover the Kumo.
This created a high degree of probability the breakout is indeed started.
On another type of chart, Confirmation was and is the $132.65,which didn't hold but I expect it will on Tuesday.
AH doesn't matter.
And the whole charade doesn't matter, long term.
The point was if it closed TODAY over $132.65, on Monday we would have had front row tickets to a fun show.
They KNEW it. I KNEW it. We knew it.
Technically,it was an event.
Investors need not worry at this triviality.
Did you see what they did? Last 10 seconds? That was hogwash.
And I mean hogwash as in paint.
Well, the games will continue. We were close. Oh so close.
A close below and the games may continue....albeit temporarily.
A close above and THEY'RE DONE!
Should be exciting.