1. Over a two year period the stock is up. No idea how you could be flat with dividends.
2. Dividends (at least in Canadian dollars) is also increasing not declining. It is possible that with a strengthening USD the dividend in USD is lower but still pretty good.
3. Oligopoly market with strong brand recognition
4. Solid management team, meaning well run company
5. Better diversification then Rogers or Telus, less dependent on wireless then Rogers and Telus
Overall, a solid company paying good dividends. Not worried about this company. Good long term investment IMHO,