i expect they get a CRL contingent upon reduce-it, but they are so low that i doubt they drop much, may even go up because i think getting Joe Z out of the way cleared them for a much needed partnership.
want to catch the next NVIV bottom, also watching AMRN as they get their FDA decision Fri, probably a No
completely agree with fsul assessment. bad is alraedy figured in, and it's very possible it could close green within a day or so after a rejection. I sold out a position this morning so I can buy upon the FDA decision, I'm buying on a yes or a no.
Why? because pps is below fair value for just marine, and vol is low because no one expects a YES and therefore no runup. I'm guessing it trades sideways like it has been right up to the vote. No point in selling this low, and no one wants to buy before the "No". All imo, glta longs, hopefully get partnering news after the vote. Do your own DD
and i originally bought this thinking it was an extemely safe bio play.
FDA panel wearing GSK visors and "Lovaza Rules" t-shirts pretty much confirmed that..
can't wait till trial starts, and then 1st patient results. GLTA longs
Sentiment: Strong Buy
agree with ski, except it may be a precursor to expectations with reduce-it. And the FDA probably feels more comfortable now saying no, now that multivitamins are useless in helping health and CV events, and actually may cause problems in certain cases. All the more reason to wait on reduce-it results. But as i stated in another thread, i expect a big partnering announcement after the FDA vote. All imo, do your own DD
really doubt FDA makes adjustments to marine indication during anchor evaluation. IMO be ready to buy upon a "No" vote by FDA (actually a CRL contingent upon reduce-it). Buy heavy after the vote because i believe news about partnering will closely follow the vote. IMO they have to partner in order to complete reduce-it. Stock could triple shortly after bottoming if things go like i'm guessing. All imo, do your own dd
I would guess that AMRN management has an idea of what they think the company is worth even without expanded indication, and they feel the current pps is below that level. So that would make for a good long term buy no matter what happens Dec 20. I agree with Biolucky that AMRN may actually go up after FDA No vote. I have seen that before. AMRN has been beat down too far, No vote is priced in IMO.